Need Swimsuit Judges Please! Part 2

Options
ok I'm really sorry for reposting this. I just needed to find out if my resizing options worked for my pics and I hope it worked. Disregard if it doesn't work. Which set flatters me the most? Set one (moderate coverage) Set 2 (full coverage) or set 3 (shorts). I have a big bottom so It's hard for me to decide how much to cover and my husband always says everything looks good. Thanks for your input!

100_1175-2-1.jpg

100_1184-2-1.jpg

100_1182-2-1.jpg

Replies

• Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    The bikini bottoms look more bathing suit like but the shorts look more comfortable. I say go with which ever you feel best in.
  • Maria_Cutie
    Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1st one dear, you look hot ;P
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I honestly can't decide between numbers 1 and 2. Both look good. So I'd go with whichever is more comfortable of those two.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    If you right click on each photo and click open in new tab, you can see the whole pic...

I like the first option...Makes your legs look longer ++ You booty looks nice :)
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Here are the backside pics since it won't show them.

100_1175-2.jpg

100_1184-2.jpg

100_1182-2.jpg
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Top photo looks great!! Congrats on losing the weight. My hubby is hte same way, When I weighed 205 he told me I looked good now at 174, he tells me I look sexy,lol. Men,lol
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I use Google Chrome so I just right clicked and "opened image in new tab" so I could see them (if that helps anyone)!

I like Set 2!
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would go with either 2 or 3 (full or shorts)... which ever you feel the most comfortable and sexy in :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I like set one
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look great in all three but I think you look slimmer in the shorts. My trouble areas are my butt and thighs too. :)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I like 1 & 2, I'd probably go with 2 if it were me :smile:
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Number 2 gets my vote babe. Also, you look amazing, make sure you get a good strut going on that beach, because you deserve it and if I can look half that good this summer I'll be a happy girl.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think #2 looks best. It looks very nice, and shows more confidence than the shorts. But like others have said, whatever you feel most comfortable in.
  • FaithHopeTrust
    FaithHopeTrust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you look fine in all 3 of them! :)
    just go with whichever feels most comfortable!
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look great in all three. I'd normally go with less every time. But I'm surprising myself, I have to say I think the shorts flatter your figure the best.
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    number 1 would be my pick... it's true that it makes your legs taller and slimmer... but you look good in all options! ;-)
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Which set flatters me the most? Set one (moderate coverage) Set 2 (full coverage) or set 3 (shorts).

I'm so sorry, but I absolutely cannot tell the difference between the first two ... put a gun to my head, and I'd still swear they're identical. The third I can see the difference (the shorts), but that's only because you told me about them.

You look completely breathtaking in any and all. Flip a coin, or do "eeny meeny miny moe" or something.

Your husband is correct. (He's also a lucky son-of-a-gun!) We husbands aren't always right, not by any means, but trust me: he's hit this one right on the nose.

Happy swimming!
  • katlady32
    katlady32 Posts: 18
    Options
    The middle and top pic look great. Burn the shorts! I just scoured the web for ways to look skinnier in a suit (fellow fat-bottom girl), and learned more fabric looks like more fat from the experts. You look great, no need for mom shorts. Also they say tankini's add weight and to stick w/ one piece or bikini, but yours looks very cute!
  • boopiejones
    Options
    the bikini bottoms make your legs look longer
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I personally don't like any of them because I have bad self esteem and don't feel comfortable in any swimsuit but I'm forcing myself to wear one on my vaca next week. I have to have fun sometime!