Anyone from Yorkshire, England?

Options
blurts80
blurts80 Posts: 12 Member
My name is Estelle and I'm from Scarborough. I'm 37 years old and have lost just over 3.5 stone so far with slimming world. Having a break for a while and using MFP to get the last 1-2 stone off. Xx

Replies

• animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Great job with slimming world! I'm from York originally and visit family often but now live on the dark side of the Pennines for work, ;P Used to go to Scarborough loads as a kid though.

I'm 34, 5'5, 9 stone 12 and I'm on my last 5-12 pounds, I keep my diary open and I'm on every day, feel free to add me. x
  • marvelfanatic903
    marvelfanatic903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Lost 2 stone from doing Slimming World but enjoy putting my food diary on myfitnesspal as it gives more depth and understanding from the advisors at slimming world.
  • blurts80
    Options
    I agree! Well done and good luck! Xx
  • YellowIris1975
    YellowIris1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done - that a fab loss.... I'm a Cumbrian who has migrated to Cheshire!!!! So still of the Northern Realms.... Xxx
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i'm in Leeds, i'm a runner, trying to lose the last few pounds... i'm always after new uk based pals :drinker:
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Yorkshire lass here too. I'm in between Hull and York so not far. Had a fab walk at Hayburn Wyke the other week actually, beautiful place to burn some calories :#
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Northern lass (Durham) but living in Ireland, same time zone and mostly the same foods. I am about half way through losing 5 stone using MFP, will probably be closer to 6 stone once I re-evaluate after the next 2. feel free to add me :smile:
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Northern lass (Durham) but living in Ireland, same time zone and mostly the same foods. I am about half way through losing 5 stone using MFP, will probably be closer to 6 stone once I re-evaluate after the next 2. feel free to add me :smile:

Fantastic loss, well done :)
  • blurts80
    Options
    Hi Guys! It's great to get some replies! Hope to make some slimming buddies and gain or give support. Best of luck! Xxx