ice cream

Options
I have 506 calories left and i want ice cream.... do i eat it or no?

Replies

• lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just did...LOL.
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    thanks i needed an answer and none of my friends were answering quickly lol... :smile:
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    of course
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    yes - i had some today too! if you have the cals left for it, you should !
  • izzyinbliss
    izzyinbliss Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ha! I felt the same urge yesterday, and got some Haagen Daz snack bites—just 190 calories, which I think is quite reasonable!
  • apehead1
    apehead1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    YES! I usually use my extra calorie if I have any for stuff like this Ice If you eat healthy and find low calorie options one would be surprised how much you can eat. I even found salad dressing now with 0 calories
  • mommycorey
    Options
    Absolutely! And there are many ice cream choices that will fill you up without taking all your remaining calories...
    McDonalds cone is only 150...and Cold stone sinless flavors aren't bad at all! Yesterday I had McDonalds ice cream with strawberries! Yummy strawberries and cream!
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    Sounds heavenly
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lol i would be like ^^^ and say yes to but if i have 500 left and i eat icecream its almost like i feel it in the morning and i always end up craving it the next day...maybe try and get some frozen yogurt instead :-)
  • mtjjc
    mtjjc Posts: 6
    Options
    When I have cals left, I eat 1/2 cup froyo with fresh strawberries on them. Delicious! (and I get in a serving of fruit)
  • Tdavy814
    Tdavy814 Posts: 28
    Options
    some one had posted that if you freeze yogurt, its just like ice cream, so if you dont have the cals for Ice cream or dont want to eat it do to feeling like a failure (like i would if i ate ice cream) try it... I did and I like it..
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You've got the surplus - time for the reward.

If you want to sate the appetite, but still keep it under control - Artic Circle cones are low in calories (~150) or McDonalds soft serve.

Or, you can splurge on a small container of the 'good stuff'. I wouldn't suggest buying the gallon/half-gallon sized tubs - if it's in the house, it's a temptation. A small pint of the 'Good Stuff' (Godiva, Dove, Haagen Daz, Ben and Jerry's) is a nice reward. But, keep the container small - and savor every creamy bite.
  • beccasaurus83
    Options
    go for the ice cream!

I've learned however that it's dangerous for me to have a pint of it in the house - a one-time treat turns into a three day problem (of delicious proportions.)

BUT Haagen Daz's sorbets are tres yum - and I'm not a sorbet fan! Their zesty lemon is creamy and flavorful (also what she said) and a third of the calories per serving as your average Ben and Jerry's pint.