Looking for women in their late 20s for accountability!

Options
Does anyone already have a group I can join or add me as friends? I have ideally about 40-50 lbs to lose and always lose motivation and cheat. I'm 28 and live in Canada!

Replies

• Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and need to lose at least 60#s. Add me please!
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I'm in a different place as I've lost 70+ and am in maintenance, but if you guys need a been there done that friend, I got you. :smiley:
  • monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 in Ohio. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • daniro2488
    daniro2488 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, in CO. Looking to lose 20lbs! Looking for some motivation and accountability!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Summer_Tulip
    Summer_Tulip Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well we have a cool little crowd up in diet and weight loss... you can find it if you wanna chime in :)
    Just a thread but ppl seem to like it!

It's called The Chill Accountability Crowd
  • jessicagreen1828
    jessicagreen1828 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, in Wyoming. Add if you'd like. Just seeing others post their workouts keeps me motivated!
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 29. In Canada as well. I have about 10 or 15 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    26 and in London for now! Trying to lose a total of 22 kilos. Add me if you like :)
  • hallashleymichelle
    hallashleymichelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and trying to lose 30 lbs, and get back to my goal weight! Add me please :smile:
  • noirelb
    noirelb Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 in Cananda as well!. Lost 36lbs since after giving birth but 23lbs soncr MFP. Wanting to lose 40lbs more!
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    29 in New York, very petite, lost 20ish and got 10ish to go! Especially love body positive feminist friends with a focus on mental health.