Time to start liking me!!!

Options
Hey all! I am new here and looking for friends, support and motivation on this journey that I AM going to complete this time. :happy: I have a whole lot of weight to lose and a whole lot of pills to stop but I am going to take this one day at a time. Anyone who wants to be my friend and help each other with motivation and support add me! Love and hugs to all! Good luck and we can do this!!! :smooched:

Replies

• Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....I am a pretty straight forward motivator, for example 'only you can control what you eat" that sortof thing, but feel free to add me if you need some straight forwardness. I love people!
  • MsLizzy23
    MsLizzy23 Posts: 4
    Options
    OMG!! You just boosted my confidence!! & yes you can do it!! We all can as long as we are determined!! I'd love to add you as a friend. Good Luck!! :happy:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :D Awesome site!
  • rmancha
    rmancha Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding to change! It is funny you say that you are going to take this one day at a time, my boyfriend and I actually tell each other that every time we feel like we have had it...it really works he has survived three months and I have survived like eight months he didn't start with me from the beginning.
    This last month has been very challenging we have traveled a lot on weekends and I find it hard to stay on track but during the week I stay on plan and most times I lose what I gained over the weekend...this is when one day at a time really works...I figure if I wouldn't stay on plan during week I would have gained a lot of weight and be miserable just like last year...I am so thankful to my fitness pal!
    Good Luck on your journey!
  • bearsfan68
    bearsfan68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!