Bad Day Turned To Awesome!

Options
sc1572
sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
This whole week I've been down about having a sprained ankle, being low on sleep from studying (I'm a college sophomore and taking summer courses), having a test today, and having limited exercise because of my ankle.

However, today I went to school four hours early to study for my test, and I had forgotten my snack at home and was really hungry. A guy from my class came early to study as well and I offered to help him by letting him study with me. He left for a few minutes to grab food and came back and surprised me with a sandwich. He didn't know I was hungry or anything, but could tell I was having a bad week, and said it was his way to say thank you. I offered to pay him, but he declined.

This just goes to show that the little things can brighten your day. Plus, I did really well on my test and lost weight when I weighed myself this morning. :) Keep it up, everyone! Just thought I'd share.

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I love hearing good news! Have a awesome weekend!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Glad your day turned out good for ya. It is always nice when people just do something unexpected for you. Hope you do well on ALL your tests!
  • RodSurly
    RodSurly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the cosmos conspires to bring you a day filled with pleasant surprises. Glad you had a good one. Hang in there. Good luck with your studies.
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    aww that was sweet....