Back after baby

Options
Hi! A few years ago I used MFP to lose around 40lbs and maintained successfully for 2 years. I ran a full marathon in October and then found out I was pregnant the next day! Well now I'm 6 weeks post partum and those 40 lbs gave retuned... my lifestyle has changed significantly in a short period of time. I've gone from living on my own to living with my boyfriend and tiny baby all in the last few months. Looking for friends who are also looking to lose baby weight after pregnancy, or are adjusting to a new family. Pls add me!

Replies

• ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congratulations on your new baby. Feel free to add me if you like, but if not, I hope you are able to find the friend you need on here to reach your goal. All the best!
  • MrsAguilerakc
    MrsAguilerakc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda, I'm currently on my journey to lose my baby weight from my third child. I gained about 60 pounds with him!! When I finally really started to put in effort i was stuck at 190, I'm 5'4.5". I'm proud to say my current weight is 148!!!! I have 13 pounds to my goal!!!! Hurray!! Add me and message me if you want
  • rachyellisapuleo
    rachyellisapuleo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! My kiddo is 4.5 and it took me until he was 3.5 to motivate to lose my baby weight!
    I was pretty unhealthy before I got pregnant so the added 40 lbs was just another mountain to climb. I've been using MFP for a little over a year and I've lost 60 lbs! You can do it!!!!!!
  • tlmhiebert1985
    tlmhiebert1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm back since January of this year after I had my second son. I've lost a little over 26 lbs so far with another 5 to go. I know what's it like to want to lose the baby weight asap. With my first born I gained 50lbs and managed to lose it plus some by 3 months pp. I only gained 27lbs this time but gained another 7-8 in the first couple weeks after birth. My son was 7 months yesterday and I've almost reached my goal and you will too. Enjoy your little one, they grow up so fast! Add me if you like.
  • trippndane
    trippndane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Im 6 weeks away from the arrival of my 3rd addition to our family. I have a 10 and 8 1/2 year old and weighed #250 at my highest, lowest #148. Now that Im pregnant, Ive gained more than I ever did with this one, however carry it well. My journey is far from perfection, but with the support of one another we can achieve our goals. Im hoping I can get that support here. Im here for you! Im new to this and have no idea how to add people. :neutral
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    After more than I year...

Trying to lose the baby weight (and 30 lbs more after that) Down 17 pounds... If I lose other 7 I will ll be on my before baby weight.

Feel free to add ;)
  • brittaknee90
    brittaknee90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Brittany. My daughter is now 19 months and since then my habits have changed a lot. These habits paid me a price, I am currently at my heaviest weight and it gave me motivation to lose it because I wasn't even this heavy while pregnant. I hope with MFP I could go back to my postpartum weight as a start to reach my weight loss goal.
  • vegansocks
    vegansocks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had my second son in March, so my body is also a little puffy in places still. I hope that you and your boyfriend can make things work together! My (alcoholic) ex and I weren't so fortunate, so I'm raising our boys by myself -22 months old and 4 months old! I love them to death of course, so its worth it.