Confessions

Options
lbgano
lbgano Posts: 234
1. The other day I mindlessly bit into a leftover eggroll and then panicked about logging it and ended up spitting out chewed up egg roll into the garbage.

2. I noticed the other day that I can feel my hipbones. Now I am constantly checking to see if they are still there and probably look pretty creepy doing so.

Any similar (or totally different) confessions out there? C'mon, spill, you'll feel better.

Replies

• cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    Confession: i want to use my wii fit island bike ride's miles to count for challenge miles, it says i biked that far, but i sure don't feel it...

Should it??
  • countituprachel
    Options
    I've only just started, but today I ate four 210 cal cookies.. and felt horrid.. now I dont think I can eat dinner.. since I'm already 22 cals over my goal :/ it's pretty stressful to start
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I confess that....

tumblr_llty5trnPy1qejgywo1_500.jpg
  • carriecarrot
    carriecarrot Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Confession: ever since I started a calorie restricted diet, I am starting to notice that several diet snacks such as ice cream with artificial sweetener, baked potato chips, 100 calorie snack packs, etc are creeping into my diet... I also do not often eat lunch and am eating a lot of these snacks, when I know a healthy lunch would be better for me... Some days I only care about my net calories, although I know I should care about what I am eating as well.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    w221430185.jpg
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I feel my hip bones all the time, as well as my collar bone...and I check myself out in the mirror everytime I pass by...(I'm a silly girl)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    okay I have been lying to myself. I have been telling myself that I am doing pretty good and that a treat here and there is okay.......like it was a controlled out of control thing. The truth is I am more out of control than in control. It was so easy to deny myself treats that didn't fit into my calorie count the last few months......I have just had to sit back and look at the situation. Really I am not in a mostly controlled out of control mode at the moment I am just out of control. I have to figure out how to flip the switch back because I never want to see the weight I have just lost every again. I also want to lose a little more than twice what I have already lost. I think I got a little relaxed thinking ..... oh I look better, I can wear clothes I like better and a little too relaxed and complacent. I am not happy here and the bad part is that I won't even last long at this weight if I don't smarten up. What is going to help get my appetite back under control..........no sugar. I have done it before gone completely without sugar (not counting fruit here) for 2 months at a time and my appetite was suppressed.

That is my confession but also my commitment to get back in the calorie saddle and ride that for all it is worth and get this thing back on the right trail.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I started having visual hallucinations about a month ago but I'm too afraid to tell my husband, he already has enough crazy to deal with and I can't afford psychiatric care right now.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I confess that....

tumblr_llty5trnPy1qejgywo1_500.jpg

Lmfao!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I confess if I had a gun I would shoot the people outside my apartment right now. Is like 1am why are you shouting and why is your kid up.
  • cynthiaclark1000
    cynthiaclark1000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My confession is.... the skinnier I get the :devil: I get :wink:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My confession is.... the skinnier I get the :devil: I get :wink:

I...LIKE you lol =p.

So...my entry....hmm...

Oh...!...see the first line =D.
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I feel my hip bones all the time, as well as my collar bone...and I check myself out in the mirror everytime I pass by...(I'm a silly girl)

LOL me too. I also check to see if I have visual ab muscles yet!