Replies

• Dc_United305
    Dc_United305 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.. im Dc!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1233+ days logging, active daily, open dairy, workouts posted. In the process of becoming a personal trainer (us army version), full time instructor for the army. feel free to add me.
  • jenhhere
    jenhhere Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm just getting started again after 4 up and down cycles over the last five years. 6 months is the longest I've gone on here---hopefully this is the last time and will make a permanent change. I'm ready! Anyone else needing support is welcome to add me too. Good luck!
  • Tash0111
    Tash0111 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely feeling older than my age as well. I have sent a request : )
  • cshankes
    cshankes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • CH3LS3A25
    CH3LS3A25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hnsmith89 wrote: »
    I'm just now getting back on here after a hiatus and I'm bigger than I've ever been! I don't dislike my body, but I'm starting to feel the negative health effects of being bigger than my stature should be :( I've had plantar fascitiis for around a year now and it's terrible pain walking first thing in the morning, my back hurts sometimes, I get out of breath walking too quickly up the stairs (stairclimber used to be my favorite stationary machine too!), and I'm getting fatigued a lot quicker. I'm only 27 and generally healthy I shouldn't be feeling all this yet! I would love anyone and everyone that's serious about getting healthy to add me so we can support eachother and even feel alittle bit of healthy competition to strive to be better and stay focused and dedicated:)

• TinaSpinQueen
    TinaSpinQueen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been on for 5 months, & the motivation & support I receive here has been a huge factor in my 22 pound loss! I'm all for motivating & supporting others, that is HUGE. Add me
  • terrinicolefit
    terrinicolefit Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Add me!
  • gshimp
    gshimp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with everyone else - motivation helps keep you positive and head out of water on the days you might not do your best- please add me!
  • craftedbydesign
    craftedbydesign Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new & could use a buddy
  • raegan_83
    raegan_83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well:). I also just got on here for the first time in a LONG time. I've gained and am looking to get back to eating healthy and working out. I could definitely use motivation, too. :smiley: