Tightrope Walking Through The 150s Club

Options
2»

Replies

• kumamushi
    kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Aw. :( I plateaued for a month at one point, it was a real pain. As long as you keep living a healthy lifestyle it'll go back down eventually.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so, because the scale has been making me VERY angry lately. :mad:
  • krisney
    krisney Posts: 56
    Options
    I've been in the 150's for SO LONG now! Still 153...after weight workouts I go up 1 or 2lbs for a few days, then back down to 153. The other day I saw a whisper of 152.5, but then back to 153 - argh! Is there a specific group to join (and if so, how?), or do I just keep following this thread?

Thanks so much - Kristina
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Just keep following this thread. I am in the exact same boat. I went down to 152, then back up to 153, then down to 152.5, then back to 153....

I don't know what else to do! I've been fairly good at eating right, and I walk quite a bit each day. I guess I just have to wait it out!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    I'm currently stuck around 149 pounds, so I'm guessing I must be close to my ideal weight. I decided to just change my goals to "lose 1 pound per week" to maybe kickstart things for the final stretch. It's nice to have a bit more leeway again, 1200 calories a day is tough.
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Back down to 151.8! Finally! That Vegas weight came off easier than I thought it would. It was hard to get back down to 1200 calories a day, but now that I am, its not so bad anymore. Hopefully I will be out of the 150's soon, once and for all!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Hooray! I'm glad you're making progress. :-) Since I've been losing weight a lot slower I'm just keeping track of my waistline more than anything... I'm down to 32.5" around my waist!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Down to 150.8! Hopefully on Friday when I officially weigh in, I can be under 150. Keeping my toes crossed!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Woohoo!! :D
  • spammyanna
    Options
    148.2 this morning! Going to wait a few days to see if it stays that way. Might have to find me a 140's club!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Nice!! I actually started a Last Ten Pounds club, but I can make a 140s thread too if you like. :-)