What do you LIKE about your body?

Options
124»

Replies

• rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My legs :)
    They aren't big at all, they're pretty skinny, but they are literally all muscle and super toned. I love love love them lol
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My breasts, the structure of my facial bones (it's the same shape as my ggma, who I idolize), and my curvy shape. Also, I love that my body is very strong. There's a lot of fat on top right now, but there is a workhorse underneath that flab.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    My feet!! Sounds funny I guess but they don't look my age and kind of suit me :-) As for the other stuff, if I loved it I wouldn't be on here, but it's a work in progress, and Rome wasn't built in a day :-)
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i <3 (the obvious) booty & boobs! but i also really like my cheek bones and eyes! and i'm starting to like my back? idk i used to have some back fat going almost getting to the back cleavage point and now it's like almost all gone :bigsmile:
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    I like my boobs and my butt, regardless of my size they've always been good to me
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    good post !!

I like my boobs and hips ! I used to HATE my hips, but now I love them because they make me more womanly :) LOL
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Ummm... I like that I'm not as fat now. Still working on the rest
    haha same here
  • hadley0910
    hadley0910 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love that my legs can carry me through a 30 minute run and that my lungs let it happen! It's an amazing accomplishment for me :D
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Not many guys replying.... hope this isn't for ladies only.

<
    I like my calves.... mainly because I see more definition in them than anywhere else.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I still struggle with this. my husband loves my eyes so ill go with that.
  • jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Options
    I like my boobs , butt and eyes . As others have said with or with out weight and three kids and one being breastfed my boobs have stood the test of time
  • marcusisntfunny
    Options
    I like that I have broad shoulders, and that they're finally wider than my hips, even though I have some belly fat left to burn. Stupid stubborn love handles.

I dislike how big my calves are though.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    I like my eyes and I'm starting to like my butt and legs.
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    I like my hair :)
    i like youre cheeky grin!!, and your hair, and your voice!!!!!!
    so there!!
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    i like my hair, and i like that my eyes now look bigger. i like that when i am dressed up, i can look quite nice....but i like my soh most of all!!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My butt. I don't like the fat just above my bum, but my butt itself is pert and round. :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I like my arms:)
    Slim and toned.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    everything! especially my legs, hair & butt! ;) oh, & i'm pretty happy about my facial features too. just sayin'!