Just wanna look my age again ...

Options
2»

Replies

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I'd be embarrassed to have spoken to someone I loved that way personally... a weight problem you can fix easily; attitude and lack of empathy not so much. So glad you ditched him! Sometimes negative people keep us in a negative place, you're off to a great start!
  • penny_heathwood
    penny_heathwood Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. You are doing so well. Keep it up. You will find an amazing partner who will love you and support you for you and help you on your journey. Good luck.
  • nanainlaca
    nanainlaca Posts: 42 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You will succeed. Just look at what you've accomplished already. You had the strength courage to end a five-year relationship with an emotional abuser.
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome job picking yourself up and working towards a healthier lifestyle!

I just turned 28, gained weight for the same reasons of stress from school/family/overtime at work all at the same time. I have been suffering from depression for a lot of my life but just the fact that you can pick yourself up and do something about the things you are unhappy with is a step in the right direction! It's amazing what it does for your happiness <3

Good luck girl! You will find lots of people rooting for you here!
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Your ex is a disgusting excuse for a human. Good for you for taking control of your life; you have so much strength. <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!