Would love new friends! (Ladies only please!)

Hello everyone! I've been a member here for quite some time but have been gone. I've had 3 children in 3years and I'm ready to finally start back again!

I'd love some other ladies to help motivate me and encourage each other as I start over!

Sorry guys...I'm only accepting friend invites from ladies.

I'm a stay at home mother of 4 who is currently breastfeeding a 8 week old baby girl. So I'm not super certain where my calorie count should be, but I'm going with what I've found suggested online. It may take some adjusting here and there but I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!!

Can't wait for some new friends!

Replies

• teach4kidssake
    teach4kidssake Posts: 2 Member
    I'll be your friend :smile: I'm coming back after a long time after a car accident and I've gained 75 #. I could use encouragement and would love to encourage you too!
  • MommyOnAMission
    MommyOnAMission Posts: 14 Member
    I just posted about needing some female MFP buddies and I def understand where u r at. :) Request me. We CAN do this.
  • meetingacrosstheriver
    meetingacrosstheriver Posts: 57 Member
    Would also love to have more female friends, and will to support others as well. Anybody who is looking for some new buddies, please feel free to add me. I'm just starting back with MFP, my initial goal is to lose the 20 kilos I gained whilst unwell over the past two year, and then resume losing to meet my ideal goal weight :smile:
  • kukaruban86
    kukaruban86 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello!

My name is Kuka :) I just started my weight loss journey up again about 4 weeks ago - I lost 10 pounds last summer and through stressful times, I ate it all back and more. Ready to get myself back into a healthier state! I'd love to have some female support buddies! We can cheer each other on and give tips :)
  • sophie9492015
    sophie9492015 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi also new here! Want to lose 8kg. Happy to have some new friends!
  • sarahm6381
    sarahm6381 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! I'm a SAHM of 6... I'm ready to get back on track... Just started MFP after a long pause...
  • nlovewb
    nlovewb Posts: 5 Member
    Hi!! I'm new to this site. However I only have one but prefer to be in a support group of women. So please request me as well.
  • reyoflightphoto
    reyoflightphoto Posts: 76 Member
    NewMeBy33 wrote: »
    I've had 3 children in 3years and I'm ready to finally start back again!

I know that feeling. I am in my 40's now and my 3 who were born in 3 years are now tweens! Anyhow you can friend me if you like. I was 180 after I had all my babies but am now down to 145. I would like to be about 130 but I am taking a break this summer and maintaining.
    My cardio is trying to get 10,000 steps, and I lift heavy because it's good for my health and faster than lifting light. :smiley: