Girls in their 20's....let's be friends!

Options
Hey my names Jasmine, I'm 21 years old im married & i have a step son.... My starting weight was @165 im now 157 :)

9732740.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• slimmerme2012
    Options
    send me a request if you want! I can't send them for some reason :( congrats on the weight loss so far btw, we are the same weight
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 22 :)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Send me a request! I am 26, married, no kids...within 10 pounds of my goal!
  • ericadesiree
    Options
    21 right here feel free to add me too! it's always helpful to have the support of others, especially in your age group!! :)
  • harm_ny
    harm_ny Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 22! Currently 140lbs and hoping to get to 115lbs (I'm 5'3). Let's be diet buddies! :)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    HEY! you can add me too!! I am 20 and have been on MFP since march!! i love it!
  • marypromise
    marypromise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me I'm 20 Been on mfp for a couple of months
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, married for 3 years, two little girls. Currently 156, looking to go down to pre-pregnancy weight of 135...after reaching almost 200 with each baby!! Going to send a friend request. :)
  • MisszObrien
    Options
    Add Me As Wellll !!!!! Great Job With The Loss Soo Far Keep It Up !!!!
  • jamadler2
    jamadler2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    add me too if you want! I'm 24.
  • MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    add me too everyone! I'm 26 and am looking for people to not just be "friends" but to motivate and encourage!! I will do the same for you too :smile:
  • hannahdiaz2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 22 and I would love to help keep you motivated
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 20. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I log in everyday and love giving/receiving support. :happy:
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey I'm 24. Currently 132 (ish) and heading for 120. I sent you a request :)
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, This is my first day at this. I am 27 years old and am getting married in March. I ordered a dress that was too small and am almost in it, but I have about 2 more inches to go before it will zip. I would love to lose more then that though. Feel free to add me as a friend, I don't know how to yet. My current weight is 210, but I want to lose as much as I can before the wedding...and more after that.
  • brounsonj3
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Jesika, 25 yrs old and im new at this. please feel free to add me
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    Hii :) I'm 20 5'5" cw 145 hoping to get down to 128!:) good luck!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina, I'm 24 I'm also married. I have a 2 1/2year old little princess. My starting weight and current weight is 272. My goal is 135-140.
  • brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I"m 26. I have lost 3 pounds and have 32 more to go to get to my goal weight! (just started!) It's good to have people to help motivate you! Anyone on here please send me a request...I will help encourage and need motivation too! :)
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    Anyone else on this can add me as a friend :) I love encouraging and being encouraged!!!