So Ive been at this for a 33 days and on my way to a success story

Options
mynewme210
mynewme210 Posts: 39 Member
Im almost 20 and always overweight since I can remember. It was worse when I was depression Id sleep eat and sleep some more.I was in a bad relationship and gain 30+ pounds in three years. Max weight was 180 and I 4'11" Now its time to shed the weight. Im down to 148 and have 25 pounds to go to my goal of 123. Im going to stay strong and work hard and never want to see that number on the scale again. I thank it all to mfp helping track my calories and excise when I dont slack on them now I find it hard to consume 1200 calories a day and drink soda. Hope everyone the best in there journey to success

Replies

• nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats ♥
  • mynewme210
    Options
    Found a few zero/diet sodas
  • jamies6756
    jamies6756 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on how much you've already lost. I'm new here and just started this a few days ago. I wish you luck with those last 25 lbs.
  • Swolfwood
    Swolfwood Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • mynewme210
    Options
    Have 17.8 lb to go now.
  • aympwm
    aympwm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and trying to shed 10 pounds. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations to you!
  • chafoxeymitchner
    chafoxeymitchner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mfp tells me how hard I have to work based on my calories
  • MiaCanadian
    MiaCanadian Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your work so far
  • zmeansy
    zmeansy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow great work keep up the good work. I replaced soda with flavored sparkling water zero calories and zero sugar but still bubbles!
  • wi_denisha
    wi_denisha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You go girl, Great job !!
    I used to drink soda intill the doctor told me why I wasn't loosing any weight.
    Now I don't drink it I had one soda durning the last 2 mos it taste horrible.
    Best of luck to you!
    Denise
  • mynewme210
    Options
    zmeansy wrote: »
    Wow great work keep up the good work. I replaced soda with flavored sparkling water zero calories and zero sugar but still bubbles!

They are the greatest love the lemon lime one
  • mynewme210
    Options
    wi_denisha wrote: »
    You go girl, Great job !!
    I used to drink soda intill the doctor told me why I wasn't loosing any weight.
    Now I don't drink it I had one soda durning the last 2 mos it taste horrible.
    Best of luck to you!
    Denise

Can barley stand them now they make my stomach hurt like food high in sodium yuck