Girls in their 20's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• rianguiano
    rianguiano Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Rose, i'm 23. Starting weight on March was 162lbs,current weight is 136lbs. My goal is to go down to 120-125lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I turned 21 in June :] I am just finally ready to stick to something and MFP makes the eating part soooo much easier to track and deal with so all I really have left to focus on is my work out. But I never usually stick to anything like this for more than 3 days so motivation is a must. I've been at it for over a week and still don't feel tortured ( very big deal) :smile:

Good luck everyone and add me too.:wink:
  • ToningtheButt
    Options
    28 here! im new here so add me :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Allison. I'm 26 and am sort of new here (been on the site for months, and finally started using it in earnest!). Feel free to add me!
  • Jnthomas1990
    Options
    aww congrants on the wedding i got married March 24, 2001
  • kgoron
    kgoron Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! I am 24, 5'6 and trying to get down to 130 from 148. I'm feeling discouraged, community! I've only lost 3 or 4 lbs in 2.5 weeks. Any pointers or tips? Is this normal? Ive never tried to lose weight before. I started an office job 7 months ago and all of the sudden I'm almost 15lbs heavier than I used to be. I'm not so much concerned with physical weight than I am feeling more comfortable!! I would love to start a group with some people to stay motivated!!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just turned 19 but feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ammaryland
    Options
    Hey Girlie...

I'm 20 and I'm 5'2 and weigh 141 as of now. I remember weighing in the 50's than I dropped to 128 and now I 'm trying to lose again. Feel free to add me!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    aww congrants on the wedding i got married March 24, 2001

you were 11? they really dont mess around down there in alabama do they
  • sweetness1503
    sweetness1503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tiffany...I'm married with two little girls, 4 and almost 2, I'm 26 years old 5'3" @ 155 I am working to get down to 120 by my daughters 2nd birthday in October...just kinda need some support to lose all this weight again...please add me we can push each other to the limit :smile:
  • jessicadoering
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and just got started on here today...kind of doing this alone so any encouragement and motivation on here would definitely help! Add me! :)

CW:165
    GW:150
  • RayRay042408
    Options
    i'm 22.
    I have two kids.
    my daughter is 3.
    My son will be three months next week.
    I have 50 pounds to lose to get back to pre pregnancy weight with my daughter.
    about 7 pounds till I get back to pre pregnancy with my son.
    I'd be more than happy to lose 30.
    11 down.
    50 to go :/
    feel free to add me!
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 you all can feel free to add me. I'm new to the site and would love th support!
  • niki108
    niki108 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will be 26 next month, I am married with 1 kid. Started at 206 with MFP and have lost 16 lbs so far. I am trying to get down to 160. Feel free to add me :)
  • kmcginley613
    Options
    I'm sending a request... I'm 22, starting my last year of being an undergrad!

Anyone else.. feel free to add, the more motivation the better:)
  • aleek87
    aleek87 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I just stumbled on this site and am so glad I did. I am seriously struggling with my weight after having major surgery and being bed bound for about the last two years. I am 23 and married to my hero of a hubby with no children yet. My husband is in the air force so keeping up with friends cab be a struggle (we have moved from Oregon to Mississippi and then to Washington state in a little more then 6 months). Can anyone explain some of the terms used here, like the information many people have under their posts? Thanks,
  • kristint1028
    Options
    Hello everyone.... I am Kristin I am 20 years old. I am very new to this so please feel free to add me! would like to make some friends!
  • lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I turn 20 in a few months. Add me! Good luck to everyone.
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    Options
    Howdy, Lauren here, 22 in october :D
    Feel free to add me!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, single, recent college graduate. I kind of feel like everything is falling apart right now in my world. I like to call it a quarter life crisis. LOL I'm trying to keep control of my health. Still have a long way to go though!