New and Looking for People to Help Me Stay Motivated

Options
kerr2010
kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
I just signed on to My Fitness Pal this Monday. I am resolved to finally take control of my eating and exercise habits. My weight has always gone up and down and although I am not starting this time at my highest I am still not happy where I am. My highest was during my pregnancy at 203. After I had my daughter I quickly dropped to 158, but when I went back to work I gained 12 pounds in 5 months! I was also diagnosed with impaired gestational diabetes while pregnant so this is something I really need to take control of. It is more than just looking great and fitting into sexy clothes. I want to be healthy for my daughter and lead by example. I never want weight to be something she struggles with.

So, if anybody would like to help motivate me on my journey to becoming healthy, please add me as a friend and hopefully we can motivate and inspire each other!

Replies

• kjpollard
    kjpollard Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend!
  • Mack6192
    Mack6192 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me too, I am also new!
  • daintycake
    daintycake Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The support is the best part of this site, can always use more :)
  • TamiDZ
    TamiDZ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree, the support here is great and you can never have too many friends.
  • grandmasusan
    Options
    please add me as a friend - only been on here a few days but am loving it and it is so encouraging - when ever I feel like eating something I should not I just log on and get the support that I need instead of food!