Trying to get back on track

Options
Over a year ago I lost 80 pounds and I recently put a good 25/30 pounds back on. The loss of my father really hit me hard recently so of course I've been eating. I am asctively going back to gym, mainly cardio(500 calories on the treadmill) and I work at a grocery store so I'm constantly moving. MFP set my calorie intake at 1880 and my macros are 94g protein, 235grams carbs and 63 grams of fat. I hope this is right so I can get back on track. Also a lot of my friends are telling me to not go over my protein goal, lay off the meat(chicken, red meat) protein and focus on veggie protein. Eat more fish I was told as well. I just want some options from those who have been here before.....i.e. losing weight the second time. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• brn_deveney
    brn_deveney Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mind you i am 36 years old and 6ft
  • LindaCan2
    LindaCan2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your father; I know it is hard, but he would not want you to be sad, but to keep on with your weight loss journey to get healthy and happy. Try eating protein the size of a deck of cards. That's about 3 ounces of poultry, pork or fish. Keep your carbs lower also. Eat plenty veggies (not corn, potatoes or other starches) and have good fruits every day. You can do this. I know you can. Prayers for you.
  • brn_deveney
    brn_deveney Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    One helping of protein(chicken, fish, or pork) just as part of dinner?