Fave Greek Yogurt Toppings?

deekayg
deekayg Posts: 9 Member
Hey all,
What's your favorite way to top plain Greek yogurt? I'm currently loving fresh peaches with a little cinnamon, and strawberries with a drizzle of local wildflower honey. I also just bought some Bear Naked Cacao & Cashew Butter granola that I can't wait to try!
«1

Replies

  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Blueberries
    Sliced plum and/or peach
    Sliced almonds
    Tomato and cucumber slices
  • jenhhere
    jenhhere Posts: 8 Member
    Almonds and bananas, Baked coconut slices or blueberries
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    My Protein "zero" calorie flavor drops in peanut butter or toffee, and cocoa powder. I like to keep the calories down as much as possible. This only adds about 10 calories.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    edited July 2017
    Banana, Nature Valley protein granola, and a drizzle of honey.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,568 Member
    Cherries and granola
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    PB2 powder and cinnamon
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    probably sounds crazy but when I add cocoa powder I also add a dash of sea salt...I figure I like sea salt chocolate bars so why not.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    I just had some plain greek yogurt with crushed smoked almonds, sliced strawberries and walden farms strawberry syrup. It was awesome.
  • FeliciaWinn
    FeliciaWinn Posts: 44 Member
    Raspberry. That's its. It's great! My favorite!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,755 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    probably sounds crazy but when I add cocoa powder I also add a dash of sea salt...I figure I like sea salt chocolate bars so why not.

    I do this too. But I also add salt to coffee.

    I like protein, cacao and PB in the yoghurt, with berries.

    I also like mixing in vanilla protein and psssionfruit, with macadamia nuts
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    probably sounds crazy but when I add cocoa powder I also add a dash of sea salt...I figure I like sea salt chocolate bars so why not.

    I do this too. But I also add salt to coffee.

    I like protein, cacao and PB in the yoghurt, with berries.

    I also like mixing in vanilla protein and psssionfruit, with macadamia nuts

    You probably shouldn't have told me about the salt/coffee thing
  • taziarj
    taziarj Posts: 243 Member
    I get the granola snack packs at Aldi and put about 7g of that on the yogurt along with some blueberries and a sliced up strawberry. Total is about 150 calories. I put it in a small container and take it to work and eat it when I get there. For some reason the yogurt tastes better and seems to get fuller once it is out of its own container.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    taziarj wrote: »
    I get the granola snack packs at Aldi and put about 7g of that on the yogurt along with some blueberries and a sliced up strawberry. Total is about 150 calories. I put it in a small container and take it to work and eat it when I get there. For some reason the yogurt tastes better and seems to get fuller once it is out of its own container.

    I like it out of the container too.

    But I dump a whole half tub of fage (480 grams) in a bowl. I like...to eat a lot. lol
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 994 Member
    Fruit. Any. Only. Well, sometimes a little wheat germ also. No sweeteners, no other flavorants.
    Lately, beautiful summer-ripe peaches.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Fiber One Original cereal, omg it's just incredible mixed in there <3
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    Fiber One Original cereal, omg it's just incredible mixed in there <3

    That's the one that's 60 calories per serving right? Serious volume. I like it in there too but not a whole serving.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,755 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    probably sounds crazy but when I add cocoa powder I also add a dash of sea salt...I figure I like sea salt chocolate bars so why not.

    I do this too. But I also add salt to coffee.

    I like protein, cacao and PB in the yoghurt, with berries.

    I also like mixing in vanilla protein and psssionfruit, with macadamia nuts

    You probably shouldn't have told me about the salt/coffee thing

    It's awesome - try it!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    probably sounds crazy but when I add cocoa powder I also add a dash of sea salt...I figure I like sea salt chocolate bars so why not.

    I do this too. But I also add salt to coffee.

    I like protein, cacao and PB in the yoghurt, with berries.

    I also like mixing in vanilla protein and psssionfruit, with macadamia nuts

    You probably shouldn't have told me about the salt/coffee thing

    It's awesome - try it!

    oh *kitten* forgot. doing it now.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    Fiber One Original cereal, omg it's just incredible mixed in there <3

    That's the one that's 60 calories per serving right? Serious volume. I like it in there too but not a whole serving.

    Yes that's the one! I only use about 15-20g, I think a full serving is too much too.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,582 Member
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    Fiber One Original cereal, omg it's just incredible mixed in there <3

    That's the one that's 60 calories per serving right? Serious volume. I like it in there too but not a whole serving.

    Yes that's the one! I only use about 15-20g, I think a full serving is too much too.

    Yeah I can eat a full serving but even in my giant 480g serving of yogurt, it turns to mostly cereal.

    Yeah the macros on that original fiber one are ridiculous. Most voluminous low calorie cereal serving there is.

    Unfortunately I can't keep cereal in the house because I have some issues.