Newbie from Australia

Options
Hi Guys, first time My Fitbess Pal user here.

I am on here to keep track of what i eat and what I burn off. To date i have lost 34kgs and have 22 to go. The last 12 months i have found extremely difficult - only loosing 10kgs - so time to try new things.

Im a single Mum to a 2.5 year old boy and a 1.5 year girl so eating properly and finding time to exercise can be difficult. However, I will no longer use this as an excuse.

Would love people to add me on here, its always good to have support and support others.

Good luck to everyone on their journey xox

Replies

• sophie9492015
    sophie9492015 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello hello, fell aussie.. someone that uses the logical metric sytem hahaha!
    Im from brissy, where are you from?
  • dillydaisys
    dillydaisys Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from north qld and I have around the same to lose
  • helpmove22
    helpmove22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im from Adelaide! I thought it was all Amercians on here lol
  • rockband73
    rockband73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Melbourne girl here, feel free to add me for support :)
  • Gab149
    Gab149 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yay, Aussies! I'm from Brisbane Qld. Free free to add me. :)
  • meetingacrosstheriver
    meetingacrosstheriver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Aussie girl here as well!! Feel free to add me if you like! Would love to have some fitness buddies who are in the same hemisphere, running on a similar time zone and use the good old metric system :smiley:
  • marleycat87
    marleycat87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am also a newbie. Well done and I hope you reach you goal xxoo
  • mumoffelixindicah
    mumoffelixindicah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie just sign up tonight. I'm from tassie :)
  • Aussiemax
    Aussiemax Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome helpmove22! All the best on reaching your goals. Happy to see you are finding some native Aussie buddies...I'm American! :)
  • judsal42
    judsal42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would also love to keep in contact for support. I have a unusual style of living at the moment and find it hard to get started but I am hoping I can keep focused using this tool.
  • Grantmewillpower
    Grantmewillpower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm from another planet or at least Canada feels like another planet sometimes. I've lost 70 lbs and I am in this for the long haul. So sign me up...
  • caseymorrissey
    caseymorrissey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Newbie here too, would love to make some aussie friends! Happy to shower you with support and encouragement :)