Brand new first goal losing 100lbs!

Options
Hi I'm Alisa I'm 25 and have 2 beautiful children. I just had my second child and hit 280lbs after he was born. That's the heaviest I've ever been in my life. My first major goal is to lose 100lbs! I know if I keep at it and have people to motivate me and support me on my journey that I will achieve my goal. Let me know if your interested in the same journey or if you have any good tips. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Sambo1017
    Sambo1017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Right there with you !! 3 kids and reached 270. Currently at 250.8.
  • alisaknewby
    alisaknewby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sambo1017 wrote: »
    Right there with you !! 3 kids and reached 270. Currently at 250.8.

Congratulations on losing 20lbs! Any tips?
  • Courtney9233
    Courtney9233 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm 283 right now want to be 190. Add me please. If you have a fitbit I would love to do challenges with you.
  • leetopliss79
    leetopliss79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    On August 27th I weigh in at a colossal 18st 11lbs and to this date I'm down to 13st 10lbs
  • Mrs_Garcia02
    Mrs_Garcia02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone new member here as well my top weight was 302! But I have been walking daily and calorie counting and am proud to say that I am down to 263!! This app has been amazing and every step you take does help, y'all can do this!!
  • KarinaOrtiz6
    KarinaOrtiz6 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm also 25, mother of 1 child. I'm at 225 currently and my heaviest was 252.8 back in March of 2016.

I'd like to lose another 85 pounds but first small goals is to get outta the 220s.

Anybody, please feel free to add me!
  • Grantmewillpower
    Grantmewillpower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70 lbs in 4 months..;.. my first goal is only 36lbs away .........Sign me up
  • Allison_Brennan
    Allison_Brennan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How in the world did you lose 70 pounds in four months? That's amazing!