C-SECTION MOMMAS!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR TUMMIES!!!!!!!! :D

Options
I had a C-section with my daughter 8-8-08, and I fear I am going to be battling not only the horrid stretch marks for the rest of my life BUT ALSO the awful 'pooch'

Now. I KNOW it is POSSIBLE to get it flat again its just going to take some, OK....A LOOOT of work.... I'm in need of inspiration again.. and everytime I think the belly looks better- I take a harder look and it's still the same ol' flabby stretch-marked THING:grumble: just in a smaller package. I am losing inches, but definitely not gaining any definition in that region......

I don't even know what to do to help it anymore.

SHOW ME YOUR BELLIEEEEES!!!! :smokin: :smokin:

Replies

• ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I really want to see this too, I'm afraid the pooch will be here forever
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Wish I could show you my belly but it looks like there are left over tire tracks lol. I've lost most of my weight but I'm looking to do a tummy tuck so I can get some of it back. It'll never be the same with the stretch marks. I like to call them my battle scars :laugh:
  • cdupuie84
    cdupuie84 Posts: 20
    Options
    I had both my daughters c-section 12/31/07 & 4/26/11... mothers apron is awful and HUGE! I think I need a tummy tuck after my weight loss!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    my last one was on 06/03/05 (the c-section before was 04/23/01) and my pictures are on my page. I'm not savvy enough yet to figure out how to post them here..... :glasses:
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    No way is anyone seeing my belly. :laugh: LOL I did however have a flatter tummy 5 years after the birth. I've just let it go since then. :laugh:
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I had all of my babies c-section (4) so I am totally interested to see "hope" !!! What a good topic!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    my last one was on 06/03/05 (the c-section before was 04/23/01) and my pictures are on my page. I'm not savvy enough yet to figure out how to post them here..... :glasses:

All I have to say is, yum.
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see / hear some success stories, too. I went 39 weeks with twins and would really like to get toned there.
  • trailriderdee
    Options
    I had a C section, 20 years ago tomorrow actually. At my thinnest I was 116lbs, and that damn C section "fanny pack" hung off my 21 inch waist like a nightmare! I did have abdominoplasty in 1997, (might be the best 4k I ever spent) and even at the uber fat weight I achieved over the years (have been as big as 300# at one point), the fanny pack C Section pooch has not returned, no hanging gut, thanks to the abdominoplasty.

So, not to be discouraging, but my reality was, that even at the weight of 116lbs, with a fairly decent set of abs, and a 21" waist, the sack of skin was still there!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Ive had 3 c-sections, 1993, 2002, 2004.
    I no longer have a pooch. I have a deflated balloon. *sigh. I am so ready to cut this thing off.
    I wanna see pics too!!!
  • tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but I had a tummy tuck so I would be showing you a "cheated" tummy.
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    Options

Wow! You look great.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see / hear some success stories, too. I went 39 weeks with twins and would really like to get toned there.

I also have twins...how old are yours?
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!! 4 c-sections, 45yrs old, and an extra 50lbs does not make for a pretty tummy. After I burn off some of this fat, I'll def need help trying to TAME the POUCH!!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

All I have to say is, yum.

:blushing: aw, cheese whiz - thank you, kindly gorgeous! :flowerforyou:
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    Its not going to go away without surgery that extra skin will always be there:(
  • drejen
    drejen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some photos too. After 8 years I still have the nasty extra skin and stretchmarks. Both my girls weighed over 9 pounds so that probably didn't help me much. With clothes on it looks okay, but bikinis are definitly out of the question.
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    Options

I also have twins...how old are yours?

My boys are 2 1/2 -- never a dull moment in the house! But sooo much fun. How old are your twins?
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Also, I was cut from belly button down instead of the "bikini cut"... I know that's the "old fashioned" way, but anyone else that has this problem and overcome it is welcome to inspire me!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I had three csections (2/03, 9/04, 1/06). My pics are on my page. I am not where I want to be an it is getting a lot smaller!