Looking for support! (Girls only please)

Options
Hi! My name is Brittney. I'm 22 and currently living in Ohio. I suffered from depression and anxiety the last few years due to an abusive relationship. I gained a lot of weight due to just not thinking highly of myself. I want to do better and feel better. Looking to lose 100 pounds and maybe make some girlfriends who understand my situation. Please message me or add me

Replies

• workingirl706
    workingirl706 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittney! My name is Jami. It's good to see that you are thinking about yourself and want to make changes. That was the hardest part for me when I wanted to start losing weight. It's very important to remember that you are worth the time and effort it will take to get where you want to be. I didn't focus on my goals. I just played around for along time. Then my focus changed and it was easy to stay on track and felt better about myself. Best wishes to you!
  • ourenchantedcottage
    ourenchantedcottage Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Brittney. I'm 22 and currently living in Ohio. I suffered from depression and anxiety the last few years due to an abusive relationship. I gained a lot of weight due to just not thinking highly of myself. I want to do better and feel better. Looking to lose 100 pounds and maybe make some girlfriends who understand my situation. Please message me or add me

Totally understand, I had a bad marriage and can totally relate. But the first thing that you have to get in your mind is that you are beautiful. Now that you are on a new path, you are going to let that beauty come out and shine. You have a lot to offer and would love to be your friend and support you! The world is your oyster girl. Go get it. We will be here for support.
    Lisa