100 lb goal

Options
Igotthe_keyz
Igotthe_keyz Posts: 34 Member
Hi I'm looking forward to losing 100 lbs by next August if anyone is add me we can do it together!

Replies

• Sara2652
    Sara2652 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    20lbs down and 80lbs to go. Add me. It would rock if I could get it off by next August but I'm going pretty slowly at this point.
  • Foxsworn
    Foxsworn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose! I added you both, and I'm also always open up for more friends! :)
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Options
    Great we can do this!
  • Allison_Brennan
    Allison_Brennan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Options
    Great
  • pstimpert4399
    pstimpert4399 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First 60 "gone" the next 75 I would love some friends to keep pushing. I've been doing this since May 1st. Eating right, back on a bike, back in the pool and back on the racket ball court.
  • Mizdedicated
    Mizdedicated Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lost 34 so far...got 66 to go! I will add you!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am back in the gym and working on dropping 55 pounds! I am in!
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Options
    mizdouglas wrote: »
    Lost 34 so far...got 66 to go! I will add you!

That's great if you don't mind me asking do you have any tips? Ik it's not gonna be easy...how long have you been on your journey?
  • DodieAnnB
    DodieAnnB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    First 31 down! I'm in!!!
  • hollyshealthylife
    hollyshealthylife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have just under 150 to lose... :/
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started yesterday and have about 115 lbs to go, so I'm in, too :)
  • kungkung_x3
    kungkung_x3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SAME ME TOO! Todays going to be my first day, and my goal is at least 120 lbs to go ^^ Im hopipng to make some friends with the same goal too!!
  • meetingacrosstheriver
    meetingacrosstheriver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've got about 116lbs (52 kgs) have sent you a friend request :smile:
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Options
    What is everyone doing as far as eating? I'm only eating fruits brown rice beans and veggies this week I'm just trying to eliminate the "Bad Foods"
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have a crap ton to lose, and I welcome more friends! I do have an open diary, and my food choices are all over the place. But I'm working on it, and working more on moderation instead of overeating when I want something that's less than healthy.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing as far as eating? I'm only eating fruits brown rice beans and veggies this week I'm just trying to eliminate the "Bad Foods"

I focus mostly on eating fewer cals than I burn. I don't want to cut out all the bad foods completely, because I consider this more to be a lifestyle change than a full blown diet. I know I won't be able to stick with it, if I cut out all the things I like, so instead of avoiding them I am working on portion control.

As long as I eat fewer cals than I burn, I should still be able to lose weight ;)
  • Igotthe_keyz
    Options
    Just as a heads up - don't do that. There are no "bad" foods - all foods provide nutrition, in different amounts and combinations. We need to get in a range of nutrients every day, but over time, not eat too much. To lose weight, you have to eat a little less for a while. You'll still be eating well. In fact, in order to eat less for a long time, which you have to do if you have a lot of weight to lose, you have to take special care to eat well. Eat a balanced and varied diet - this means food from all the food groups every day, and different foods through the day and from day to day. You can (and I think, you should, or else you'll get bored, feel deprived, resentful, and give up) eat any food you like. Just eat appropriate amounts. Your food diary set with your personal calorie goal will tell you ho much is appropriate, if you log everything you eat, and do it correctly and consistently.
    I'm eating that way bc I want to cut diary and meat out of my diet but your right I have been eating in moderation that's what I believe got me ready to cut diary and meat out of my diet bc since I have been eating in moderation I haven't been eating much of that and I like the way my body feels without it everybody is different and I found what works for me