Frozen Chicken Recipies!

Options
get out your family recipies and save me from mediocre poultry! I need some yummy frozen chicken recipes please!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    i made chicken & dumplings two nights ago (you can check my diary as a reference). just basically boiled some cream of mushroom soup, milk, diced onions, then added the already sauteed chicken, then mixed together some biscuit mix with milk, dropped those in, cooked for 5 minutes, then ate! you can also add peas & carrots or other veggies.
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    bump, I need some too!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    me too :)
  • sadielane
    sadielane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I use my crockpot:

Couple of frozen chicken breasts
    Jar of salsa (I use Herdez 'cause it is more like fresh, not cooked like Pace-blech!)
    Can of corn, not drained

Cook on low all day, when you get home, strain in a colander and toss it back in the crock pot. Use two forks to shred it up. Then you can use it for shredded chicken tacos, burritos, etc.

Yummy and SUPER easy. :happy:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I use my crockpot:

Couple of frozen chicken breasts
    Jar of salsa (I use Herdez 'cause it is more like fresh, not cooked like Pace-blech!)
    Can of corn, not drained

Cook on low all day, when you get home, strain in a colander and toss it back in the crock pot. Use two forks to shred it up. Then you can use it for shredded chicken tacos, burritos, etc.

Yummy and SUPER easy. :happy:
    sounds good
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette over chicken breasts or tenders in the Crockpot = Delicious! I cooked it enough so it was shreddable and have added it to my Pita Pizzas, salads etc., can be added to anything I imagine!:love:
  • swinginchandra
    swinginchandra Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I love making a variety of different salads with frozen chicken! Mix it up with some greek yogurt, feta, fruit and nuts - makes a great chicken salad. See my blog for a bunch of different ones.
  • bstilland
    bstilland Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love making a variety of different salads with frozen chicken! Mix it up with some greek yogurt, feta, fruit and nuts - makes a great chicken salad. See my blog for a bunch of different ones.
    \

This sounds so good & I actually have the ingredients on hand...may try this for lunch tomorrow.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com :D
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What I do is boil my chicken breast in water and eat it just like that! No seasoning or anything! As long as you get your nutrients right?
  • sburt1
    sburt1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Chicken pieces (I like tenders) dipped in mustard or honey mustard and rolled in seasoned bread crumbs and baked in the oven make super tasty and moist chicken nuggets.

1 box wild rice, 1 pkg sliced mushrooms, 1 can cr. of mushroom soup, 1 cup water and 1 lb boneless chicken. Saute mushrooms and then mix into uncooked rice, soup and water, place in baking dish lay chicken on top cover with foil and bake until rice and chicken is cooked (about 45 mins) delicious and easy.

I also like grilled chicken as a pizza topping. I use pita bread as the crust to keep the calories down and fat free shredded mozzerella and lots of veggies too.

I agree with www.skinnytaste.com LOVE that site!