Looking for motvation and support!

Options
I'm a stay at home mom with four children and I am looking for support and motivation from friends as I continue my weightloss journey. I've lost 53 lbs and took a year off after my breast reduction last June, I'm ready to do this for me now and lose this last 60 lbs. Ive struggled finding the motivation to keep going after seeing my body a new way since my BR but I'm ready now to continue finding myself as j better my health.
Not sure how this works as far as following or adding friends. This app has changed tremendously in a year!

Replies

• jeanniepl
    jeanniepl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new at the message boards. I started paleo plan on March 30, 2017. It has changed the way I look at food. My hardest days are when I am home all day on the week-ends. I am very proud of you and your ability to have lost those 53 pounds. Those 4 children are a very good reason to continue losing. There is so much you will want to do with them in the years to come. I am 64 and wish I had started sooner ... but today is not to late :) I have lost 25 pounds so far and I am almost off my diabetic meds. Hang in there and keep up the good work.
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm a not so stay at home mum these days but have been before and know how hard it is to fit working out etc in