Newstart to Home Workouts

Options
Belasta
Belasta Posts: 11 Member
Ive came back from holiday and depressed as hell at my weight, I am at a the biggest I've ever been and
a nearly double what I should be so I MUST make a change - thankfully once I set my mind to something, I stick to it! I need to do it and my goal is losing at least 4st by end of the year!

I am struggling with money at the moment so can not payout for Zumba classes etc but I have purchased a Jawbone UP24 to help me keep track of walking and MFP for my food diary.
Once setting MFP it states to lose 2lb a week, my calorie intake is 1600 which I can easily handle as I often have calories to spare normally, sadly just not the most active!

I work 8.30-5 and would love to find some ideas for morning workouts. Sadly my rooms aren't massive and when using YouTube, many require a lot of space.
I do have weights (Davina Dumbbells) but I don't know how to use them but been told they are best for slow burn.

Can anyone point me towards some start out workouts I can expand in the future when I feel comfortable.

Thanks ,

Replies

• Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Try fitnessblender ...they have a variety of workouts that you can try.
  • LoveGhouse
    LoveGhouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have enjoyed most the beach body videos and bodybuilding.com workout programs. Both good sites and options.

If my space doesn't allow for a specific move, I modify so at least I am still doing something.
  • dianasalyers9723
    dianasalyers9723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you used the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVDs. Don't require a ton of space, easy on the joints and you can set your own pace. She also has a streaming service called My Daily Walk.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I borrowed T25 from the library, it takes very little space. You might like something like 30 day shred.