Shift Shop

Options
Just completed day 1 of Shift Shop. Who else is making the shift?

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    starting next week!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight.
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started today, too. Sending you a friend request...I am going to need all the support i can get! ;)
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Shift Shop from Body Beast. I am gonna follow this plan to a t. I hope to lose 6 pounds in the 3 weeks.
  • maloneys0709
    maloneys0709 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Shift Shop last week and had a great 1st week. Down 6lbs and 2.5 inches. Started week 2 today and motivated to stay on task with the nutrition which is where I always struggle! Workouts are great though!!
  • hollygalligan
    hollygalligan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started today! I was sweating buckets! It was tough, but the pics and measurements were worse.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next week too, 7/31! Just ordered everything yesterday!
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!! Did first workout last night and started the nutrition plan today. Going to try to stick to the nutrition as much as I can though I already know this weekend... ain't gonna happen. (Assumed risk! haha)
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Day 3 for me! I don't usually sweat but DAMN.
  • rpeavler728
    rpeavler728 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday 7/24
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday 7/31! I need something new to get me motivated! Sending a friend request. :)
  • emilyshaw7103
    emilyshaw7103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started today, day 1 was harder than I expected. I skipped through the video to see what was in store and thought to myself, that will be easy! Nope, not easy at all lol
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Setting up our challenge group as we speak lol!
  • ashxo12
    ashxo12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two! :smiley: I also was doing Body Beast, and stopped a few weeks before completion, to be on the same challenge as my team. I do love the workouts a lot. Fun, energetic, difficult, and sweat like crazy. I really love the core workout as well. However, they do get repetitive since you only have 2 workouts per week. Overall, great workout!