Slim in 6- Anyone try it?

Options
megz4987
megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
I bought it over a year ago, did about a week of it before I started working two full-time jobs and then got pregnant so I didn't have time to even notice a result. I'm currently doing 30DS, planning on following it up with Slim in 6 and wondering if anyone has completeled the DVD and what results you saw :)

Replies

• P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    HOLY COW... Its tough, I belong to a beach body group and we do a different workout each week, we did one of her workouts and it was TOUGH, I didn't burn alot of calories but i am still sore. I reccomend it. I have only done the one video though.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I did a round with the ladies at my church while I was also doing my second round of P90X. Yeah, double for 6 weeks. : / Anyway, because it was doubles and I had a hard time recalculating how much I needed to eat, I actually didn't lose any weight. But I learned the right way to do squats and lunges (because she does tons of them!) and got an overall great workout. The ladies had great results though for those who stuck with it. 15 lbs lost, a dress size down, etc.

If you can handle doing the same workout every day for 2 weeks, then you will be fine! I love Slim in 6
  • TishaDawnMc
    Options
    I've done the series off and on for a few years and I love it. You definitely feel the burn. I also like that its fairly simple and easy to execute.
  • ajrulo
    ajrulo Posts: 50
    Options
    I used it a LONG time ago with great results. It is tough, and I don't think I ever completed the 3rd level workout! I am tempted to do it again because I found it very effective.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    great program! yes, done it , would recommend it. Good luck!
  • chantalsantos
    Options
    i did and finished and it was the best program to start with after having a baby i did it after 2 months of having a c-section...i eat clean and didnt miss a work out and lost 2 lbs a week which is awsome...they say 1-2 lbs week is the best way to loose its the healthy way to loose to maintain weight loss...my arms were getting deffinition also...and i replaced one meal with shakeology, beach body is a good company im doing my third program with them and im 30 lbs less then i was before getting pregnant so slim in 6 is for sure good...after ur done ur 6 weeks, she does have the advance program, i didnt do that cuz i didnt know at the time...the first 2 weeks she takes it easy then the other 2 weeks she takes it up a notch and so on....my sister just had her baby and is borrowing it from me...my second program was brazilian butt lift..and now im doing turbo fire...but you should look into the 3-day shakeology cleanse...i just finished today and in 3 days i lost 5lbs...its gets rid of alot of junk thats in ur system as well as weight and inches:) its a good way to jumpstart ur weight journey, by speeding up ur motabolisim and many other things! i use to do 2 weeks of the "lemon diet" and im NEVER doing that again, not after seeing amazing results in just 3 days of that cleanse and its easier, and healthier..but sorry im going off here...lol..yes i say thums up to slim in 6..and you will love debbie