Question for women only.

Options
Ladies with a larger chest, what sports bra do you recommend that offers full support and coverage, keeps the girls in place, and are affordable?

Replies

• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I am DDD and used to wear Enell, but have switched to Moving comfort/Brooks Maia for running. For other stuff I wear Champion Show Off. I'm able to wear DD in both of those. That's probably why I like them (just kidding-I find they are very comfortable and functional and considerably less expensive and not nearly as challenging to operate as Enell).

I know Panache, Glamorise and Victoria's Secret are popular options as well (some of those won't apply to all sizes). I haven't tried any of those though.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    panache sport.
    no problems with jumping jacks
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    The Knockout or zip front Incredible from VS. The Knockout has a bikini style cup and then a stretch layer on top of that. They ain't going anywhere. Well made, wash great.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    The Victoria Secret sports bras have worked great for me, holds the girls close and stays put!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    SheFit. SheFit is a MIRACLE for me. I wore them when I started my journey at 310lbs and a size F cup. Now I'm a double D and when it comes to my high impact workouts, SheFit is the only place to go. They're a bit pricey but worth it. Plus, if you keep an eye out, sometimes they're buy one get one free!
  • eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    pebs24390 wrote: »
    I get the zip up ones not to expensive on amazon and im a DD . I get a M size usually does it

I'm not blessed with a large chest but I just want to say that the zip up ones are adorable and I love how they look lol :) And I don't know if this would apply for larger chests, but I just bought a couple of under armour mid impact sports bras and I'm usually a size medium but they compress well and I really like them. Maybe you can try that out. :)
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Panache wireless sports bras are worth the cost. I'm a DDD and they give me lift, separation, and no bouncing. They're really well made, too, so they should hold up awhile.
  • ChrisRendon1128
    ChrisRendon1128 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies so much for your responses
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ladies with a larger chest, pls give some to me kthnx
  • twneogenesis
    twneogenesis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Someone else stated this but Victoria Secret sports bras are the best. I just buys mine when they have sales.
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I really like the Victoria Secret Sport line. I do better with bras that are by cup size rather than labeled sm/med/large. I just got a couple of new VS bras during their semi-annual sale - like $12.99 for a VS bra! Great deals on bras that actually hold the girls in place while working out.
  • Katus130
    Katus130 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I was a DDD cup I wore the Enell bras and they were awesome. Now I'm a D and I love the VS sport Knockout. They are cute too which is more than I can say for the Enell.
  • susanmexico
    susanmexico Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wear Shock Absorber. (32DDD)
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    The Knockout or zip front Incredible from VS. The Knockout has a bikini style cup and then a stretch layer on top of that. They ain't going anywhere. Well made, wash great.

Ditto this. I wear a 38DD and I love the Knockout - the under bra holds them separate so you don't get the uni-boob and the zip up outside holds them still

https://www.victoriassecret.com/vs-sport/shop-bras-by-size/knockout-by-victoria-sport-front-close-sport-bra-victoria-sport?ProductID=341440&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »

Grass is greener eh? One of my hopes is to have a smaller cup size by the time I reach goal weight. Be careful what you wish for. Large cup bras are a nightmare to fit and to buy, plus very expensive.

As for sports bras I used shock absorber in a K cup for a while, the support was good and it was relatively cheaper than the other choices in my size, but I'm not used to being restricted like that (especially since I need the lung capacity for running) so I stopped wearing it and just double up on my most supportive everyday bras.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty surprised at the amount of recommendations for VS. I haven't tried this line but in years past, their quality has tanked. And usually only have up to dd sizing in stores.

I had bras from title9 for many years. They are pretty pricey. I currently have a under armour because I couldn't fathom spending that much money while losing weight (little did I know, it would probably have still fit now lol). When I gained 20 pounds, I did have to use a pin to keep it from unzipping. When I grow out of this one I may try the vs.
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    @Luna3386 For the record, I completely dislike VS regular bras, but at a friend's recommendation I tried the knockout sports bra and have been thrilled - I have three of them
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Grass is greener eh? One of my hopes is to have a smaller cup size by the time I reach goal weight. Be careful what you wish for. Large cup bras are a nightmare to fit and to buy, plus very expensive.

As for sports bras I used shock absorber in a K cup for a while, the support was good and it was relatively cheaper than the other choices in my size, but I'm not used to being restricted like that (especially since I need the lung capacity for running) so I stopped wearing it and just double up on my most supportive everyday bras.

well, i'm azn so the phrase mosquito bites sums up my chest pretty well. i don't want huge knockers just a c i can squeeze whenever i feel down and need some comfort.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

well, i'm azn so the phrase mosquito bites sums up my chest pretty well. i don't want huge knockers just a c i can squeeze whenever i feel down and need some comfort.

Pics or I don't believe you. :lol::lol::lol: