A retry and hopefully please be the last

Options
yfbrklyn
yfbrklyn Posts: 18 Member
After about two months of sitting on my bum and eating everything (not including healthy foods) I felt disgusting. About 9 months ago i was healthier and lighter than I have been in the previous 3 years maybe even 4 years. I was so good and I kept it for a great run, about three months, then my eating habits got a bit worse and I wasnt pushing my hardest and I gained 10-15 pounds, but I was still down 15 from the beginning so I was good, I stayed like that until two months ago, when I stopped working out and didn't care that much about what I ate. Since stopping I have gained around 10 pounds and I feel my body grow too, my shirts are tight my pants are tight. I remember when I could stick my hands on each side of my waist in my pants and they would slide right in. So this week I decided that I wanted to change, I found out my summer job has a little gym. I have been planning this whole weekend to go and kill it. Well today I went. I was so excited this morning I was singing while packing my gym bag. I haven't put on those gym shoes in a while, oh how good do they feel. I went today during my lunch break and it was amazing, some cardio and some push ups, not much but it's a start, again I felt so good. Now I'm sitting at my desk and writing this and thinking just how much I really want to change, and hoping that I'll have the strength to succeed.
Weight last 3 years-235-245
9 months ago-205
Now-225

Replies

• amshelton1983
    amshelton1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel like I could have wrote this myself. We did it before we can do it again.
  • christinelea2017
    christinelea2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. We got this though! :smiley:
  • yfbrklyn
    yfbrklyn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Same boat here too! I've been so busy with the kids this summer that I've not been trying to stay on track at all. I just committed again to trying this. I lost 25 lbs here last year and regained it all back and I want it gone for good!