Anyone 5feet or under with success stories?

Options
2»

Replies

• xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    5' and I'm down 14 pounds so far. :) Still have 9 to go before maintenance.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 inches tall. I have lost about 12 lbs so far. I am still a ways from my final goal- but slow and steady has been my motto- I usually eat between 1250-1350 most days and I lose between .05 to a little more each week. I could go slower but I do eat back most of my exercise calories or some days i just do NOT have time to exercise which may work against me but I have a part time job and an elderly mom so I just do my best. .
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and working on getting to a goal weight of about 140 from a start weight of 215. Here's my current progress! rj7fkxs54jfq.jpg

Wow awesome job!
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    h3k025k1n928.png
    0mfq9ni4d4bi.png

5'1"
    HW- 215
    CW- 175
    Averaging 1800-2100 cals to lose 1 lb per week. Lots of weight training.
    Current goal is about 140 lbs, I'll reassess/consider switching to recomp when I get closer.
  • joroyle219
    joroyle219 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm 5ft.
    Last year I saw a photograph of me and my new baby and from then on I hid from the camera, missing out on having beautiful moments photographed.
    A year later, 5 stone lighter, at my goal weight with a resting heart rate of 53bpm I am finally confident that I can be a mother my son is proud to walk beside. I've gone from being short of breath climbing stairs to climbing mountains with a toddler strapped to me back.
    SW: 187lb
    CW: 115lb
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!