Attempt #1793589

Options
CaitG0902
CaitG0902 Posts: 10 Member
Here I am again. The heaviest I've ever been. I just keep reminding myself that the only way for me to truly fail is if I quit. So I'm at it again. Gym scheduled 4 days/week minimum and 1500 calorie goal to start.

I'm going to do my best to track every morsel that goes in my mouth and post about my workouts, emotions, successes and failures.

If you'd like to help support me, or just don't want to be alone on your own journey, add me!

I don't know a lot about health, weightless, or exercising...so I can't help you there...but maybe you can help me. What I can do, is support you and encourage you...because this *kitten* is hard! And we could all use a little encouragement sometimes.

Good luck!

Replies

• SeptemberRain81
    SeptemberRain81 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm right there with you!

I'm almost the heaviest I've ever been after I said 9,642 times that I would never get this size again .. my mama always tells me, don't ever say what you won't do :#

• tdaniels54
    tdaniels54 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will help you! Please feel free to add me as a friend. I've lost 70 lbs over a period of 12 years, the last 20 over the last year. I'm trying to maintain 125 lbs and have to track daily otherwise I put weight back on. I understand the struggles associated with weight loss and maintenance. You have my support.
  • steinst2
    steinst2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I too am on the same battle you are. Over the past 18 months, I'm down nearly 70 lbs, but the summer is killing me. The logging is awesome, if you can get something to measure your heart rate, it's worked wonders for me that way you can make sure you're really burning it off Keep the faith and you'll get there :smile: Good luck!
  • tercasey
    tercasey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. Just added you
  • humpbax
    humpbax Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like... I've lost count of gow many tries I'm on but I am still trying. Need as many accountability buddies as I can get.
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, all being well I'll be logging my calories with MFP for decades to come once I reach maintenance next year.