12-Week Challenge! — Get Fit For Fall 2017

drewsiph_
drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
Hi Friends!

Can you believe it? Summer is coming to an close and fall is just around the corner! With that said, consider accepting this Get Fit for Fall 2017 Challenge

Featuring weekly weigh-ins, mini-challenges, and discussions, this group is everything you need to keep yourself accountable as you continue working towards a healthier lifestyle.

This twelve-week challenge runs from 8/3/17 until 10/26/17.

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Count me in!!! I need something to make sure I keep going and don't fall back into bad habits. Funnily enough the more clothes I can wear to hide my weight the more I gain!!!
  • jenniferolg
    jenniferolg Posts: 14 Member
    Count me in! I had a busy spring and even busier summer, with school starting, I am ready to focus on eating right and exercising. A twelve week challenge sounds like the best way to get back into good habits. ~Jennifer
  • tlight79
    tlight79 Posts: 2 Member
    Perfect this is exactly what I'm looking for! My goal is pretty heavy but I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs by October 27th. I got on my stationary bike tonight for the first time in forever and I have my meals laid out to take to work tomorrow. I have lost 45lbs since last year and I firmly believe calorie counting w exercise helps tremendously. So here I am again ready to get on board and hoping these 20lbs will come off as easy as the last 45. I also know this will be more about toning and firming once I get down to my goal weight. I am so ready to hit that finish line. I think 5"7 and 150lbs sounds like the perfect weight to me.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited July 2017
    Would love to join!
  • carternoel4747
    carternoel4747 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in , hopefully I can lose 10 lbs in 12 weeks
  • Wendyebrogan
    Wendyebrogan Posts: 47 Member
    Count me in! I need the accountability and support!!
  • jwheaties
    jwheaties Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in :)
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Just what I'm looking for.... I'll join and post on the introduce yourself thread.
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Im in for this. See yall in the group.
  • tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    I'm in ... need the last 18 pounds gone. :)
  • Kfletch1959
    Kfletch1959 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm in. I gain in the summer too much deck entertaining. Need to be more accountable. High School reunion October 21! :#
  • tessmacias07
    tessmacias07 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in!