50lb journey starts now!! Right now not tomorrow not on Monday now!!

Options
Hello you lovely people, I'm Helen and I'm at that point.... you know the one where you think what the hell have I done to myself... but the time is now, lets take back control and start on this journey to lose 50lbs there I said it out loud that makes it a thing..... Eeeks !! So if any one is looking for some mutual support and encouragement then please add me... I've tried doing it alone it doesnt work so lets do it together instead ♡.... we got this !!

Replies

• Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Similar amount here and have started already but feel free to add me.
  • katie4285
    katie4285 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am with ya! Let's get this done so we can think what the heaven have I done to myself!
  • MeriAnn71
    MeriAnn71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am working towards losing 50lbs too. Try and try again.
  • Klmom123
    Klmom123 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Goodluck to you, you got this!
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in this for the long haul!! ;)
  • T3NACI0USM3
    T3NACI0USM3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose and I know the feeling. Starting NOW. I've added you :) let's do this!
  • BeastToBeautiful
    BeastToBeautiful Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    helenjoy50 wrote: »
    Hello you lovely people, I'm Helen and I'm at that point.... you know the one where you think what the hell have I done to myself... but the time is now, lets take back control and start on this journey to lose 50lbs there I said it out loud that makes it a thing..... Eeeks !! So if any one is looking for some mutual support and encouragement then please add me... I've tried doing it alone it doesnt work so lets do it together instead ♡.... we got this !!

HEY! We have about the same weight we need to lose I need to lose 60, let's be friends :)
  • joshua0305
    joshua0305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here need to lose about 60 Lbs. I have been bouncing from 275-290. I am 6"4' and I will be 30 in 8 months I want to be back to 220 by then. Friend and motivation are very welcome.
  • livingamiracle
    livingamiracle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    150 pounds to lose and started two days ago. Need all the friends for support I can get