Weight loss "soulmate" :)

Options
1luckygal
1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
Ok, so I had an amazing friend on here for almost a year and then he literally disappeared off of all social media. I miss our friendship and I lost 50 lbs on that journey. We messages here then chatted often via text. Another baby later (she's 3 now so not really a baby weight excuse anymore =\ ) and I'm in need of another workout "soulmate" in a sense! It's easy to get "friends" on here but I'm hoping to find a really great person or two to really go on this journey with. It's not my first round by any means and I'm not really just starting out as I've lost 40lbs but I have been sitting stagnant for a while now and have 30lbs more to go so I'm hoping to get this back off the ground and find someone who is already out there searching and is readyto find me! I can send plenty of inspiration and even some advice - I'm mostly hoping for someone to be accountable with, so emails, and some day maybe texts/Kik and someone who needs a friend in general, someone who likes to joke, laugh but can also is ready to commit to changing our lives to be healthy, comfortable, strong and confident. It's never easy doing this, but doing this alone... Even tougher. So, if this sounds like you - "friend" me and let's chat!

Replies

• saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    me

• Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is the cutest post I ever seen!!!!!
  • InesFit4Health
    InesFit4Health Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We are on the same path! 40 down stagnant for a while and got 25-30 to go. Not my first rodeo either, and I love the idea of forming a real bond with someone towards our path to health.