Life changes eating habits

Options
BigMomma12204
BigMomma12204 Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey
This is not my first time battling with my weight. I have been overweight most of my life. I'm tired of the yo-yo dieting whirlspin. This time I am making a life style change. I want so much to be smaller so I can enjoy life with my younger children and grandchildren. My goals this time is to take it one day at a time because yes I'm an addict I'm addicted to food. People places and things are also a problem with my eating. So I want to attack my problem the same as if I was addicted to drugs. One Day At A Time. I've tried everything else but I just realized that I'm an addict to food and it will always be be downfall in life. So this is why I believe this attempt with fighting to be healthy I will be successful because I now know the only thing that will help is for me to change my habits for good nor just for a few months. So to everyone out there battling with this addiction maybe we can help one another to stay on track and accountable. I'll accept all ideas to help me on this journey and I will post every Monday and maybe I can help some else. Thanks for listening and friend request me I need all the support I can get. I'm 311lbs and my goal is to lose 1-2lbs a week.

Replies

• BigMomma12204
    BigMomma12204 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey
    This is not my first time battling with my weight. I have been overweight most of my life. I'm tired of the yo-yo dieting whirlspin. This time I am making a life style change. I want so much to be smaller so I can enjoy life with my younger children and grandchildren. My goals this time is to take it one day at a time because yes I'm an addict I'm addicted to food. People places and things are also a problem with my eating. So I want to attack my problem the same as if I was addicted to drugs. One Day At A Time. I've tried everything else but I just realized that I'm an addict to food and it will always be be downfall in life. So this is why I believe this attempt with fighting to be healthy I will be successful because I now know the only thing that will help is for me to change my habits for good nor just for a few months. So to everyone out there battling with this addiction maybe we can help one another to stay on track and accountable. I'll accept all ideas to help me on this journey and I will post every Monday and maybe I can help some else. Thanks for listening and friend request me I need all the support I can get.

My current weight is 311lbs my goal is to lose 1-2lbs a week.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    one day at a time, one meal at a time even. Thinking too far ahead is overwhelming in the early parts of this.