Workout apps suggestions wanted

Options
Any suggestions on a good workout app for at home beginners?
I'm thinking about body boss but the cost is high for essentially a book of workouts. I'm hoping there's a app out there that will give me some good workouts. Please let me know! <3

Replies

• shannonsirevaag
    shannonsirevaag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Fitbit? If you do, they have workout videos on there. I know YouTube has a bunch. I like Windsor Pilates it's a 20min workout. Daily Burn is also suppose to be good and right I know they have a free 30 days and 50% off 3 months. Also Beachbody has a 14day free trial, I've been doing that and love it
  • pkdragok
    pkdragok Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nike+
  • Godzgrl1
    Godzgrl1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Skimble is what I use
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to beachbody.com. I paid $100 for a year long subscription (you can't beat roughly $8.33 a month) and you get unlimited access to ALL of their workouts. It's REALLY a heck of an investment. It allows you to consistently mix it up and you can track your workouts and such on wowy.com, an affiliate of theirs. I stream it on my fire stick, they have the beachbody app available for download (it's also available on Apple and Android). I very highly recommend it.
  • haydiz70
    haydiz70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For Android users, I'd recommend Samsung Workout Trainer. It's less than $10/month and there's hundreds of exercises to choose from. You can create your own workout routines from the videos. It's been a big help for me to incorporate resistance training exercises just using my body weight. No equipment needed, though there's also videos for various types of equipment too. It's motivational and customizable. Its best on a tablet than phone but it works either way.
  • CincyFan75
    CincyFan75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using JEFit for my exercise tracking. They have beginner lifting/body weight programs, or you can build your own from their catalog of exercises. It's been really helpful for me to see the progress I've made, and to make sure I'm consistent.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Nike+ is great
  • jenn8382
    jenn8382 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Fitbit? If you do, they have workout videos on there. I know YouTube has a bunch. I like Windsor Pilates it's a 20min workout. Daily Burn is also suppose to be good and right I know they have a free 30 days and 50% off 3 months. Also Beachbody has a 14day free trial, I've been doing that and love it

• jenn8382
    jenn8382 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do have fitbit, I started the workouts today. Thank you for the tip I had no idea they even had a workout app poetion and I've had a fitbit for 2 years!
  • jenno369
    jenno369 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Aaptiv has lots of options at all levels. They have codes for a month free so you can test it to see if it is worth it to you subscribe
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com - over 500 free workout videos. Huge variety of things - strength, yoga, no equipment, stretching, long, short - they have a ton of great stuff, and it's all free.
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I like the SWORKIT app and the walk away the pound videos on YouTube. She also has videos on her site.