1000 Day Consecutive Logging Streak and 204 Pounds Lost at 55! I have my health and life back!

Options

Replies

• dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You've done an amazing job!
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations on your incredible achievement!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kbyrd61
    kbyrd61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have done yourself proud! You show that as we age anyone can transform themselves. Thanks for the motivation!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Standing up and clapping!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement - thanks for the inspiration!
  • gyp5012
    gyp5012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!! Keep up the great work!
  • amandallee
    amandallee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This. Is. Amazing. Congratulations to you! So inspiring. Definitely something to be proud of! I admire you and I don't even know you! Thank you for taking the time to post this and for putting your story, and yourself, out there for everyone.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I love to see these success stories from people in my generation (or any, for that matter). Seeing someone in their 50's make such a remarkable turn-around is so inspiring! Totally shows it can be done. Bravo!
  • rawhide842
    rawhide842 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Good for you and thank you for the pep talk for us in our 50's : )
  • wimdroid
    wimdroid Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. #respect
  • Damien_Scott
    Damien_Scott Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Now that's Inspiration! My SO and I lost 100 and 65 lbs in a year thanks to this app and calorie counting. We spent another year maintaining and losing a bit more. Now we are refocusing and getting ready to tone up and actually get healthy. It's a never ending process and It's great to see people out there telling others that weight loss isn't a quick fix, It's for life!
  • staffordshire62
    staffordshire62 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It absolutely has to be a lifetime lifestyle change for it to be permanent as I too have yo-yoed like many others have over the years but until it got life threatening around 50 years old I finally got it through my thick skull. Now that I have a couple years under me I actually enjoy eating healthy and I realize that I have to exercise for the rest of my life and that's no problem because I enjoy every minute of it now that I'm in shape and getting ready to turn 55 in about 2 weeks
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job Chris! As my Doctor told me "Before 40, our bodies take care of us. After 40, we take care of our bodies".
  • fitand50inSD
    fitand50inSD Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It is truly about deciding you are worth it! You are an inspiration to all!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    @staffordshire62 Congrats on your transformation. I'm sure this will be an inspiration to others.
  • msmcmillan0316
    msmcmillan0316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's inspiring as hell man!!! Hell of a job!!
  • petegamer1969
    petegamer1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Utterly fantastic - complete inspiration and as a 47 year old with type 2 diabetes i need you on my friends list to kick my *kitten* :-)
  • JanelleyC
    JanelleyC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. The time, effort and dedication you gave to yourself is inspiring. Thank you for sharing. You look so and good and I'm sure you feel 1000% better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!