How many times you fall down...

Options
Hey hey hey,

I'm like every other basic white girl out there, I drink my coffee over ice because my baby comes first, and by the time I get to drinking that coffee it's already cold.

So here I am again, nearly 8 months post pardum and I am just as heavy as I was the day I delivered my baby boy. I've been down this fitness/ healthy lifestyle road multiple times. I've never been small, but this is certainly my biggest.
Now I have these big plans, get married, look fabulous... I just hate the way I look. I used to be content with being slightly chubby, I was happy. Now I feel like mirrors are the enemy.

I'm ready to do this. For the last time. I need some accountability buddies. Any takers!?

Replies

• Mika1221
    Mika1221 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I'm almost 8 months post baby and I still feel like I'm a beached whale. I swear people look at me and wonder if I've got number 2 cooking already (not that we haven't been trying). So I'll be your accountability buddy if you be mine.
  • CaitG0902
    CaitG0902 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 years post partum from my youngest and I weigh more now than I ever have, even pregnant :( This is certainly not my first attempt at losing the weight, but I'm determined to make it my last.

My goal is 50 lbs before our move to Florida in 1 year.

The more motivation and support the better!
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My baby is 1.7 years
    3 months ago I started.... 17 pounds lost and 7 more to shed baby weight (and 30 more after that)
    You can do this!
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My youngest is almost 5 and I'm still carrying most of the baby weight :/ (oops!). You can do it!