Friends, friends, where are you?!

Options
Hey guys,
I'm 24, standing at 4'10", and averaging 135lbs. I know I'm terrible at staying on track, so I could really use some friends that are like minded. I'm happy to hold accountable anyone, and hope others can do the same for me. Because, frankly, I'm terrible at this. My goal is 115lbs, and it feels so impossible to me. If you're also looking for friends, send me a request and message! Hope you all are having a lovely day/night! (:

Replies

• Misohappi81
    Misohappi81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I made a post because I feel the exact same way!! I know it took awhile to put on weight but I get so impatient with progress that I've just stopped working out altogether in the past! I don't know how to add people, so feel free to add me if you want!!
  • katiedunton
    katiedunton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the topic! It took years to gain & loss isn't instantaneous.
  • katiedunton
    katiedunton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I'm patient with myself & just try to do my best it works. Nutrition is key. Log meals & stay at calorie maximum. I lost 17 lbs. & it took 7 mos. but worth it.
  • pacomontoya
    pacomontoya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't give up y'all. As Misohappi81 said, it takes a while to put on the weight so we shouldn't expect it to just fall off! Best of luck to you all!
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have about 15 llbs i would love to lose and tone up a bit. I log daily
  • blackbutterfly318
    blackbutterfly318 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your post sounds like something I would say. Feel free to add me.