Loosing 100 pounds by my next year birthday

Options
I would love to loose 100 pounds by my birthday because I'm tired of beeing in the shape I'm in. My next birthday is in October 2018 and I want to be health. I'll be 41 years old. I can do this.

Replies

• hcolligan
    hcolligan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It will be worth it, my only regret with losing my weight was that I didn't do it years ago. You will get lots of great advice and support here. You can do this!
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an awesome goal! But also keep in mind that's a really rapid rate of loss so if it doesn't come off as quickly as you'd like, don't get discouraged. Keep working at it and you will continue to see results. My goal is also 100 pounds, I'm about 10 pounds in so far but I'm feeling like my timeline will have to be closer to 2- 3 years but everyone is different. Just listen to your body and stick with it. Best of luck!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    lJewvJQ.jpg

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Go for it! As said above, keep an open mind on exactly how much you'll lose by then. Weight loss does slow down every few months, but you can keep progressing the whole​ time. It took me about 14 months to lose the first 100 and another year to lose the last 50.
  • sweetpie704
    sweetpie704 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So far I lost 29 pounds. I went from 305 to 275.8. I'm walking everyday and getting a tan all at the same time. I think I'm doing pretty good how about yall.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    You sound determined and motivated! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • Jza85
    Jza85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck, i just started walking too. How long are you walking? and how long did it take to loose that 29 pounds?
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is definitely possible by October 2018. I'm currently down 108 lbs in just over 10 months. Walking daily was a big help to me as well, so keep it up!