Trying again

Options
Encourages please

Replies

• rhoda1990
    rhoda1990 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Keep up the good work. I know the feeling of havingto try again! I'm try again too its hard. Make sure you cook most of your meals, mesure portions with a scale for a while too. Mesure your food before you eat it!
  • yweight1969
    yweight1969 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Me too let's do this, I second what Rhoda1990 said⚖
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome (back)! Losing weight is a single player game, so you don't have to try - just do. Eat less, move more, it's as simple as that. Eating less and moving more isn't always easy, so you have to find effective personal strategies. It's a rewarding learning process, one that will be difficult, but also fun and exciting.
  • christinah198
    christinah198 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I also know what it's like having to start over again. These past two weeks have been full of pizza and ice cream for me. But today is a new day and is a perfect time to restart! I agree with rhonda1990, try to cook most of your meals, YouTube and Pinterest are great places to look for yummy recipies! I wish you good luck I know you can do great things!! :)
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Go get a nice food scale if you don't have one. One thing that surprised me was oatmeal. The label says 3/4 cup for a serving. But when I do it by weight it's 1/2 a cup. (The entire container, not just a bit).
  • dingylingo
    dingylingo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too and my advice would be take it slow - It's so much easier on your mental health! You can do this!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Welcome (back)! Losing weight is a single player game, so you don't have to try - just do. Eat less, move more, it's as simple as that. Eating less and moving more isn't always easy, so you have to find effective personal strategies. It's a rewarding learning process, one that will be difficult, but also fun and exciting.

Single player game, I like that :smile:
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    We all start somewhere - even if it's starting again!
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Some of us are starting over again... again. Don't worry - you're not alone!