I'm new and need some gym buddies! Let's be friends

Options
marley1ikebob
marley1ikebob Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys,

I have a weight loss goal of 15-20 lbs. I'm 26, 5'7" and 155 lbs. I have a full time demanding job at a tech start up and I'm also finishing school. I try to eat as healthy as I can but I know I drink too much, not like I get drunk all the time but I need to cut it out completely, and not "just on weekends" or "socially". Those calories really add up and it affects metabolism terribly. I'm looking for supportive and positive friends that I can rely on as much as they can rely on me for motivation! I used to bodybuild and be super fit but my schedule is so demanding it's hard to keep up. I now wake up every day super early before work to do fasted cardio and then lift weights at lunchtime, luckily my office building has a gym which is AWESOME. Please help me stay accountable for my workouts every day and healthy diet!!

Replies

• Emmygm
    Emmygm Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're the same age and looking to lose about the same amount :smile:
  • arooqi
    arooqi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here... my goal is to lose 20 lbs
  • HarrisHawke8
    HarrisHawke8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey there Marley u can add me for encouragement, advice and a laugh too from Australia if u like!