im new to this guys just want some support!

Options
hey guys and girls! i would love the support of anyone who would just inspire me or cheer me on in my journey to getting a physique like taylor lautner, the werewolf in twlight. i just really wanted to get to that level of composition since last year, so if anyone would like to chat or help and support add me on here or my facebook! wish you all the best in your goals.

-ray

Replies

• laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    Options
    hey Ray!
    welcome, you'll find a lot of support on this site, it's great!
    feel free to add me!
  • RayL808
    RayL808 Posts: 57
    Options
    haha alright!!! sounds awesome!
  • xxamzxxx
    xxamzxxx Posts: 23
    Options
    hey Ray and welcome,i dont think i have any advice on training as im a newbie to everything on here lol but gdluck hun you can do it! x
  • CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im always supportive of anyone who looks like taylor lautner PHWOAHHHHHH!!!! :o)
  • RayL808
    Options
    thank you! just loving the support in here so far, i'm around 165 right now and body fat at 11% body fat, i wanna get at 180, 7% body fat by at least janurary, but thank you!:)
  • RayL808
    Options
    haha i just get it alot and it'd be cool to try get his compostion and try do some youtube videos on fitness and health. thank you for the support:)
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi Ray, that will be one sexy bod, though i am team edward, go u!
    Is there any reason you want to be that defined?
  • xxamzxxx
    Options
    im ure a lot of us fems will have a gander of you on youtube lol
  • RayL808
    Options
    thank you les:) and yeah just always a goal for me since i was a junior lol im a senior now and im currently getting offers to work part time as a personal trainer , just would really love the support
  • RayL808
    Options
    haha thanks! i hope i can give youtube a shot and just help people reach their goals as well.
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That is something achievable. All exercises I do are taken from you tube videos and they work great. You can do it :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RayL808
    Options
    awesome!!! i actually subscribed to this guy matt ogus on youtube, he's really good motivation and all, im thinking of hiring a coach soon
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    You got it!
    Supporting you all the way :happy:
  • xxamzxxx
    Options
    im sure you will get loads of motivation from people on there but also inspire others too, hope it helps for ya
  • RayL808
    Options
    thanks natasha:)
    !!!

and thank you amz! I just fell off the fitness train but im getting back on it, and yes thats very true thank you:)
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    thanks natasha:)
    !!!

Most welcome Ray
    Looking forward to a slimmer future :drinker:
  • RayL808
    Options
    hahah awesome, im looking into more muscular:))
  • JUDGEDBY1
    JUDGEDBY1 Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. Enjoy ur tym and wish u the best in reaching ur goal :)
    Thumbs UP!!!
  • RayL808
    Options
    hey! thanks! just love the support:)
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I could always use more friends to encourage and be encouraged by, good luck with your goals! I have no doubt you'll be where you want soon enough!