Need some Turbo Fire support! Day 4....

Options
Who else is looking to talk about Turbo Fire? Even just for motivation and support! I am on day 4, looking to find as much motivation as possible, so please feel free to friend me :) My fitness pal is a great tool, does anyone have an idea of how many calories you burn in the turbo workouts?

Cheers,
Amy

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is a really great program! I did it for 90 days and then added ChaLEAN Extreme to it to get more strength training. I’m in week 6 of the hybrid program.

It really depends on your weight and how hard you really work during the workouts for calories burned. I recommend getting a heart rate monitor. I discovered I burned a LOT doing TF and was not eating enough before I got the HRM.

Good luck! :smile:
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Turbo Jam, which isn't as difficult as Turbo Fire. But I burn about 11 calories a minute with it. So you're probably burning more than that. I agree that you should get a HRM to know for sure.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I log Turbo Fire as "Kickboxing" but a HRM is in the mail!

Welcome! I love it. I just started week 9. So far I've lost 6lbs while being pretty lax with my diet. And the difference in ton is amazing. I've got guns and can rock a pair of heels!
  • Zeeeleee
    Zeeeleee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did 2 week of TF, then had to stop cause of cold that turned into flu. Been hacking and coughing all week. Dotor said I should stay off exercise until at least mid next week, but if my coughing has slowed by Monday I'm going for it!
    Got my HRM on Monday and been dying to try it out!
  • boyflowerbird
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of TF and I love it. Feel free to friend me.

I am finding the choreography falls into place about the third time I do a workout (I have only done Fire 30 3x and I feel very comfortable with it now).

I can already see a difference in my endurance.

Great program.
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    LOVE TurboFire...
    Doing Insanity right now... but when I finish I'm back to Chalene. LOVE her!!
    Love everything BeachBody actually!!
  • mplatte
    mplatte Posts: 1
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire, Insanity and ChaLEAN extreme. I couldnt' decide which one, so I got them all haha! I don't have a gym membership (cause I hate them) but I wanted to do strength 2 days a week. I'll do CE for that. Then for cardio, I like both programs so I thought I'd use them both to mix things up and keep it interesting! They are all SO hard! I look forward to the day when they are so easy, I have to look for something else! :)