Need a little bit of motivation!!!!

Options
Hey Guys!

So I'm going to Europe in 52 days (YIPEE) my sister lives in London and my family are going to visit her and take a family holiday around Europe! So we're going to Turkey Greece and Croatia and majority of the time will be spent sunbathing and swimming!

I LOVE to swim but hate doing it infront of other people because of the way I am so I kind of hide away in clothing to the side!

It also doesn't help that my mum is a size 10 and wears bikinis and my sister, who is a little smaller than I am, skyped me the other day and showed me what she looks like in her new bikini (she looks pretty awesome!). So now I am the path to get motivated and exercise and I have lost about 3kgs (sorry Americans thats about 6.6 pounds!) but seeing them makes me feel like I will never be able to get to that and even if I still lose the 5-10kgs (11-22 pounds) that I want I will still never look as good as them and still hide away!

So I guess I need a little bit of encouragement and motivation!!! I'm beginning to start exercising 4-5 times a week and drink my 8 cups of water and I've started watching what I eat, so I guess thats a start!!!!

Replies

• henrys_mom
    Options
    sounds like you are off to a great start! you'll be rocking the bikini in no time :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I was doing ab workout next to a FIT fireman the other day. I was struggling with sit ups and he was whipping through! MY point is that I didn't care! I may have disgusted him, made him laugh or even made him go home and make sure his daughters didn't turn out like me! This is where you need to be with swimming!! Go for yours!! I WISH I could swim because its a fabulous workout!! Go on, put that bathing suit on and rock it like you should at 21!! (No matter what size it is)
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good plan! You'll look great. Have you looked into doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred or Ripped In 30? Both programs will definitely get you bikini ready in 30 days. I highly suggest Ripped In 30 because it's more fun and a bit more challenging than 30DS. It has 4 levels as opposed to 3 levels in 30DS . I'm excited for you! I bet you'll have a great time. And don't compare yourself to your sister or anyone else because it's pointless. You do not have the same body. Instead, focus on getting your body the best it can be.
  • shayshay10
    shayshay10 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thats for the tips! Have definitely looked into Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and am thinking I might have a go!!!
    I am a little scared HAHAHA