New and no idea what I'm doing!

Options
Hello! Guess cut to the point.. I'm 25, 6'2 and a whopping 163 pounds. Been skinny and small framed my whole life. I eat horribly, and decided to finally change that. I'm going to be on a 6-7 week recovery from a surgery I'm about to have so no lifting but I figured I can get a jump start on healthy eating. I guess I could find a person that has been where I am now and can help keep my motivation up, that's one thing I always seem to fail at.
Guess that's pretty much all I need to say? I feel like a kid going to school for the first time and meeting strangers lol.

Replies

• Alaynasmom7312
    Alaynasmom7312 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope you have an easy recovery!!!
  • KiraChristiansen
    KiraChristiansen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    First step is figuring out where you are starting from- and it looks like you are already working on that! Make sure to track your food as accurately as possible for the next little while so that you can see where adjustments can be made(yep, it's a pain, but it really does help). It's usually fairly obvious where you make mistakes once you have a week or two of tracking in front of you. I hope your surgery and recovery go well!
  • Spid3rMonk3y087
    Spid3rMonk3y087 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Yes the tracking is a little bit of a pain trying to figure out how much I have had. I really need to pick up a scale. Hopefully this first week won't be so bad and I can get use to it.
  • MelloShero
    MelloShero Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this :):)