mfp needs instant chatting lol

highheeldiva01
highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
how many of yall think mfp needs instant chat and a like button oooo and a dislike button ooooo and an easier way 2 down load pix and make albulms what else do u think would make this awesome site even better :)

Replies

• Reminds me of Facebook.
    Don't get me wrong...it'd be nice but all in all, we're here for weightloss purposes.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    lol yep sounds like fb but it could b a weight loss fb lol maybe im just way tired lol but could have its benifits maybe lol who knows!!!!:)
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    It would be nice because I have had conversations with people and I have to wait for hte message to come through. and back and forth... I don't think adding a chat button would be making it like facebook since we are all here for weight loss or maitenance, but it would be a nice feature when trying to get questions answered... just a thought....
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    i so agree it would give my inbox a rest thats for sure x x x x
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Actually an instant chat is really helpful here, so we can give good tips to each other, but not for stupid topics.........

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adamtwd88
    adamtwd88 Posts: 49
    how many of yall think mfp needs instant chat and a like button oooo and a dislike button ooooo and an easier way 2 down load pix and make albulms what else do u think would make this awesome site even better :)

ive said this! - also it needs to notify you when someone comments on a status that you have posted on
    cause you have to keep checking them incase someone replies! - very annoying!

there is an MFP chat though: its on a forum somewhere :)
  • adamtwd88
    adamtwd88 Posts: 49
    OH!
    and it needs to tell you when people quote you & reply after posts on topics!
  • That would be nice but it would have its up and downs.....

And we all know people skype and googlechat of here... so that is enough!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Honestly agree and it would be a lot easier!!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 193 Member
    brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    OH!
    and it needs to tell you when people quote you & reply after posts on topics!

Couldnt agree more!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I do not like chat. Nor the "Like" button. (I don't like Facebook.)

But I wouldn't mind an easier way to show pictures in the forums. I'm not signing up for some third party picture viewer just to put pictures. Oh well.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Well you can always post a link to a site that host instant chat rooms.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    - also it needs to notify you when someone comments on a status that you have posted on
    cause you have to keep checking them incase someone replies! - very annoying!

THIS! Please!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    "like"
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Chat would only make it MORE addictive. Then we wouldnt be as active. But, yeah, photos and notifications on some stuff would be awesome.