Irish

Options
Hi I live in Ireland starting my journey properly today would like friends with open diarys and in the same time zone the friends I have now seem to be going to bed when I get up

Replies

• boddy40
    boddy40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Irish.
    I am in yorkshire and i am now on the 9th day of my diet. I have lost 6lbs so far. I am doig atkins which is all fat and protein with some carbs from veggies. I tried a low carb diet before before but gave up on day 2 as i used to live of carbs. Im not sure if my diary is open but you are welcome to look. Please note that i amnot the healthiest of eaters though, I have the mentality that you should eat what you desire. In Victorian times they did a study based on 30 children which they put in a mansion, They were told they could eat what they wanted when they wanted as long as they wrote in down. At first it was all sweets and ice creamsbut as time progresed they picked foods such as tomatos or apples etc. This is beacuse your body craves what it needs (like pregancy cravings) My advice to you is to eat what you feel like but to lose weight you will need to count the calories. I am doing atkins eating what i feel like that is on the plan but am eating between 1000 ands 1200 calories a day.
    Regards
    Boddy